B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

I have always liked to keep up with the episodes of Awesome Adventurous Amina, but here lately I see that she has been outclassed by both Kim and Karol, so in my opinion the K's have it and Amina is still just stuck in limbo. She just doesn't know how to finish what she starts, there fore it just click baiting for dollars. 

And then there is Devilish Little Dalia, this little young lady is slowly becoming the one to watch in B-2. as we all know the "THE NUN" is just a complete waste of time, and should have been sent home right after her BF came to visit and put on the chastity belt and threw away the key.See the source image

See the source image

What a waste of pure sensual beauty "THE NUN" has become and will be for the remainder of her time on RLC. She has made a debauchery of the Legacy Bedroom made famous by so many before her. All the making of real superstar, and just another also rand has been. Talk about being a slave and owned by someone, I thought those days were gone forever, but not in her case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have always liked to keep up with the episodes of Awesome Adventurous Amina, but here lately I see that she has been outclassed by both Kim and Karol, so in my opinion the K's have it and Amina is still just stuck in limbo. She just doesn't know how to finish what she starts, there fore it just click baiting for dollars. 

And then there is Devilish Little Dalia, this little young lady is slowly becoming the one to watch in B-2. as we all know the "THE NUN" is just a complete waste of time, and should have been sent home right after her BF came to visit and put on the chastity belt and threw away the key.

What a waste of pure sensual beauty "THE NUN" has become and will be for the remainder of her time on RLC. She has made a debauchery of the Legacy Bedroom made famous by so many before her. All the making of real superstar, and just another also rand has been.

Totally disagree, Amina is as hot and real as it gets, no fake clickbait here.

Just now, Fagen said:

Or maybe it was the other way around? Amina knows that Kim has a bf so maybe she didnt want to ruin anaything between them.

I just saw 2 friends chilling out together. We shouldn't assume that Amina is jump on every girl she has in her room...😒

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary Fagen, I am glad she has you wearing the sold for a sucker sign.

And how has Karol outclassed her ? Just because she had sex with her bf doesnt mean she has outclassed her, when Aminas bf comes she will have sex with him also.

Last night Amina had a really hot bate in her bed testing her new toy. She's so natural and beautiful, and sexy.