Crazy Dave

Which girl would you like to make love???

Of all the girls you see on RLC; which one do you desire the most???? Hard choice but, mine is Leora!

1 hour ago, Crazy Dave said:

Of all the girls you see on RLC; which one do you desire the most???? Hard choice but, mine is Leora!

Of this current cast, Karol, without a doubt and she's good at it too, which is an added bonus, including the foreplay, as we saw last night! She would be followed by Valeria, cos she's beautiful and reminds  me a bit facially of my girl Nicole and then Amina, cos she's lovely, bubbly and fun. Of course, I'm sure I'd give it a good go if Karol and Amina doubled up with me...:biggrin:

Btw, I don't watch the couples apts much hence these are all Barca girls...

• Like 1

It's a toss up between Eva because she's so pretty and I know little about her, and the Goddess because I possibly know a bit about her personality after all these years. 💘

Unlike our friend nagachilli2, I seldom click on the Barc apartments unless there are spicy or problematic CC comments posted on their activities. They're kinda like one-night stands due to the visa restrictions. A fan must constantly suffer a heart-break when their girls leave. 💔

• Like 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A fan must constantly suffer a heart-break when their girls leave

I do...But I just deal with it...😉

image.png.25106947a0d172cc51f7077b27e3884f.png

• Like 1

Well, heart-break happens with the regular tenants, too. I expect a river of tears will flow in the L&P threads when the Goddess leaves...

• Like 3

On 10/9/2018 at 6:19 PM, Crazy Dave said:

Since that Leora is yours; I would have been so happy if I had Lana.. She's cute; young; active and fascinating body. Q

Right now I am all the way Yulia.  The way she slowly rides damn... 

one  choice is not fare , everyone has her taste and personality  lana or anabel !!

I have to tell you all, one is impossible for anyone who watches all the apartments.

Current cast I would say Valeria is the most beautiful in Barcelona, Kami in the roommates apartments, It is a toss up between Adeline, Eva, and Leora in the couples apartments.

Now for having the best sex, Amina/Irma/Karol in Barcelona, Samantha in the roommates apartment, Nelly/Annabelle/Eva/Martina in the couples apartments.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well, heart-break happens with the regular tenants, too. I expect a river of tears will flow in the L&P threads when the Goddess leaves...

I'll have to go in my closet and get the Crying Towels when that day comes.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have to tell you all, one is impossible for anyone who watches all the apartments.

Current cast I would say Valeria is the most beautiful in Barcelona, Kami in the roommates apartments, It is a toss up between Adeline, Eva, and Leora in the couples apartments.

Now for having the best sex, Amina/Irma/Karol in Barcelona, Samantha in the roommates apartment, Nelly/Annabelle/Eva/Martina in the couples apartments.

So what you're saying is all of them...😏

• Like 1

I think we might all be able to agree that Lana and Martina are HIGHLY under-rated. But that's for another poll.