B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Did I read a while back that somebody made a suggestion that Rosemary might be a returnee to RLC. Just image the fireworks between her and Tina, they would hit it off or be deadly enemies. Both are loud, like a laugh and get up to mischief. 

2 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Did I read a while back that somebody made a suggestion that Rosemary might be a returnee to RLC. Just image the fireworks between her and Tina, they would hit it off or be deadly enemies. Both are loud, like a laugh and get up to mischief. 

I think it was because she spent a night in B1 with Anna..It was just a stop off to see her mates Irma and Danaya...They left Barca the next day, as far as I know...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think it was because she spent a night in B1 with Anna..It was just a stop off to see her mates Irma and Danaya...They left Barca the next day, as far as I know...

Thanks Naga, wasn't up to date on their movement, just the mention of Rosie's name and a bit of wishful thinking out loud.

Anyone want to place bets on whether Deb comes home tonight?

I know George left the apartment but as far as I know he wasn't leaving Barcelona until Sat. or Sun..

My bet is she is with him and won't be home tonight.

In fact, if that is the case I don't think we'll see much of her at all for a few days.

I hope I am wrong. ☹️