B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

That's what worries me.

The last thing I want is for Deb to become another Valeria. :dodgy:

i know what you mean,plus,i was hoping to see more .of deb and karla.but still,she has a chance to really have some fun with someone who she really likes,keep my fingers crossed that she will come back to us.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not the 1st thing on my mind, I must admit, 2bsure...:sick:

Yes, not wishing to kill off the moment and opportunity but hygiene should be considered. I'm impressed how Mr and Mrs Karol often have a shower before indulging.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Yes, not wishing to kill off the moment and opportunity but hygiene should be considered. I'm impressed how Mr and Mrs Karol often have a shower before indulging.

very nice ass karla,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tina looks very tired.

3 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You did say proud of him right?

See topic "Saying goodbye to George: 

You missed a lot or are just blind. I mean that in the nicest way, go back a couple of days and catch up on what you apparently didnt see.

Nothing to BE proud of from this dude.

i've read the forum since he got there and just because he didn't fuck one or two or all of them for your viewing pleasure, doesn't make him a bad guy.  Are you the same person that said Anita was bleeding and he didn't say anything to her about it???  Maybe he didn't want to embarrass himself or her with the situation but I'm sure you never thought about that because you are going out of your way to find fault with him.  You fit right in with the majority of this forum and I'm sure others will be happy you are here.

I'm not blind, I just don't watch anymore!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't bother Charlie...it's not worth it. You soon get to know Harley's style...

Yeah...don't worry Charlie, the best tasting Tuna is Starkist!!!  My style by the way is that I don't sugar coat anything and I'm a what you see is what you get kind of person......

50 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Anyone want to place bets on whether Deb comes home tonight?

I know George left the apartment but as far as I know he wasn't leaving Barcelona until Sat. or Sun..

My bet is she is with him and won't be home tonight.

In fact, if that is the case I don't think we'll see much of her at all for a few days.

I hope I am wrong. ☹️

For once you are not wrong.  I'm sure they are together just as you suspected and doing the natural thing these girls do........keep it off camera!!