B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i've read the forum since he got there and just because he didn't fuck one or two or all of them for your viewing pleasure, doesn't make him a bad guy.  Are you the same person that said Anita was bleeding and he didn't say anything to her about it???  Maybe he didn't want to embarrass himself or her with the situation but I'm sure you never thought about that because you are going out of your way to find fault with him.  You fit right in with the majority of this forum and I'm sure others will be happy you are here.

I'm not blind, I just don't watch anymore!

Yeah...don't worry Charlie, the best tasting Tuna is Starkist!!!  My style by the way is that I don't sugar coat anything and I'm a what you see is what you get kind of person......

It's amazing how some people have nothing to say but insist on saying it.

Can't read either, but can tell all..

That's takes some talent. George treated his friend like something he stepped in his entire visit. But you wouldn't know that because you don't watch, did you see her crying after they chatted?

Did you see that the girls did not want him at their party for Meagan...NO because you don't watch. Then what the hell are you doing commenting in this forum on something that you claim you don't watch?? Brilliant. 

• Like 1