the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Having watched Paul's latest efforts to please a desperate Leora I have to say that Paul is simply the worst sexual performer I have ever seen!!!

Leora is excited, very receptive and keen to reach a degree of sexual relief and pleasure. She is therefore putty in a mans hands. All we see is Paul fighting to avoid shooting his load in a matter of a couple of minutes and usually failing.

Bless him he has begun to realise that after he cums, sex can continue and he attempts to use his hands rather than his limp bendy knob.

Sadly his hands are totally devoid of any knowledge as to where they need to go!!! Leora realises this and tries to push his hands out of the way so she can please herself. Paul however doesn't notice this and instead insists on fumbling between her legs in the vain attempt to discover the whereabouts of the elusive clitoris. Overall result complete disappointment for Leora!!! (and total frustration for we voyeurs who want to scream out instructions to the sexual dope!!!

In the hands of anyone else but Paul, Leora would be a great lover. Gorgeous and willing and sexually tingling from head to foot, she would easily respond to experienced hands. Jesus Leora is not the only one totally frustrated!!!!! LOL!!!

Having watched Paul's latest efforts to please a desperate Leora I have to say that Paul is simply the worst sexual performer I have ever seen!!!

Leora is excited, very receptive and keen to reach a degree of sexual relief and pleasure. She is therefore putty in a mans hands. All we see is Paul fighting to avoid shooting his load in a matter of a couple of minutes and usually failing.

Bless him he has begun to realise that after he cums, sex can continue and he attempts to use his hands rather than his limp bendy knob.

Sadly his hands are totally devoid of any knowledge as to where they need to go!!! Leora realises this and tries to push his hands out of the way so she can please herself. Paul however doesn't notice this and instead insists on fumbling between her legs in the vain attempt to discover the whereabouts of the elusive clitoris. Overall result complete disappointment for Leora!!! (and total frustration for we voyeurs who want to scream out instructions to the sexual dope!!!

In the hands of anyone else but Paul, Leora would be a great lover. Gorgeous and willing and sexually tingling from head to foot, she would easily respond to experienced hands. Jesus Leora is not the only one totally frustrated!!!!! LOL!!!

Boy, You nailed it Van. I mean with your words here of course.

Leora is excited, very receptive and keen to reach a degree of sexual relief and pleasure. She is therefore putty in a mans hands.....

Having watched them on and off since her shower earlier in the afternoon, I can say Leora is a tease and likes to control where and when they have sex.

It's a pity that controlling side of her does not extend to during sex, when she relinquishes control to him.

For instance, she lay naked on the white, fluffy rug caressing and stroking her perfect body while attempting to distract him from his work, only to have him come over and attempt to kiss and hold her, then she pushes him away and pokes him in the face a number of times with a finger.

He goes off annoyed, as I would too.

She then moves naked, to the sofa to continue caressing herself and talking to him while he tries again to work.

This at least gave a good view of her spadge as she lay with knees up. This went on for what seemed like hours.

Glad you had a busy and rewarding day!!!! I managed a few hours away from my computer today. I will break my addiction!!! LOL!!!

I know what you mean,.. I even told Squirrel a couple of days back, that I didn't know how much longer I would stick around.   But the truth is, I like some of the people here quite a bit.   You included my dear man.

So who knows?