the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

I think that Paul and Leora should quit being part of this process.  If they drag out the bedding onto the floor into a hidden area on the floor to have sex after the shower, which they have obviously done, it is pretty clear that they don't want to share their lives in the manner contemplated by realifecam.  So, unless they can't pass up on the money they get from the cams, they should just quit and regain their privacy, since that is obviously what they want.

Lets face it Paul drives us all crazy with his sexual efforts anyway so not seeing him fumble around looking for a clitoris and not seeing him bang away for all of 3 minutes is not really any loss!!!

Leora is nice eye candy and would be a loss to RLC but as a sexual couple it only reminds me of myself when I was 13!!!!

I enjoy the proposed solution!  Although, on the serious side, I get the distinct sense that they are trying to save their relationship in the face of relentless exposure on the net, which makes me feel as though I am invading their privacy (unlike the other couples who appear oblivious to the cams).

Lets face it Paul drives us all crazy with his sexual efforts anyway so not seeing him fumble around looking for a clitoris and not seeing him bang away for all of 3 minutes is not really any loss!!!

Leora is nice eye candy and would be a loss to RLC but as a sexual couple it only reminds me of myself when I was 13!!!!

Paul should be thrown to the KGB for execution and Leora can find another guy.