Kathy & Molly

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

with the exception of that bath on the first hours on first day.. nothing else happen there between them..

They had sex a few more times after that first shower but aside from that I can't really speak much on this couple since I hadn't really watched them until that last party in the old place.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They had sex a few more times after that first shower but aside from that I can't really speak much on this couple since I hadn't really watched them until that last party in the old place.

I was talking only about this house! only this: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm2/cam17/kate-andrew-afternoon-bath-oct-3 . After that moment, that was basically on first day on first hours after the house opened, nothing else happened between them.. badly talk with each other and not a single touch was changed .. That's why i think they broke up at that time (if they move to here was still in a relation)

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well tech guy has stripped to his pants and is on the sofa with Kate cuddling with covers on and watching Tele. Contain yourselves guys nothing worth writing about yet 🤣

It's not the tech guy... 

it's the 2days  mr.friendzone that seems to have been upgraded on the ranking position since the "shows" have to start.. On the other visit not a single touch, no chemistry and the lady went to bedroom .. today suddenly all cuddling and hugged in couch.. 😁 coincidences 

Edit: and kissing 😁

bandicam 2018-10-10 20-00-56-088.jpg