Kathy & Molly

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

WOW... what a surprise!!! guess andrew didn't get better from his health problems 😞 

Molly can do more for the show - than Andrew. And I do not understand - why are you all so for him? There no big love. At both sides. Again, if Misty stopped relationship with Kyle, there would have been +10 pages of enthusiasm, expectations, encouragement, etc. And in her topic, in fact, no one supported Kyle. Andrew - similar anchor in show.

Molly is funny, positive, have big tits and anal plug. :biggrin: Therefore, wait. I predict hot parties with guys, 3/4somes and when nothing happened girl-girl with Kate.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, lazy mode off soon. Crack!! While Kate may have a leash on Molly, AL have a tighter leash on Kate. Time to work!

No. In VH, any changes, rotations, salary payments = Thursday. New life (contract) = Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Clearly the casting. 

Not really. Previous girl - better casting.

031.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Molly can do more for the show - than Andrew. And I do not understand - why are you all so for him? There no big love. At both sides. Again, if Misty stopped relationship with Kyle, there would have been +10 pages of enthusiasm, expectations, encouragement, etc. And in her topic, in fact, no one supported Kyle. Andrew - similar anchor in show.

Molly is funny, positive, have big tits and anal plug. :biggrin: Therefore, wait. I predict hot parties with guys, 3/4somes and when nothing happened girl-girl with Kate.

It's also a question of the lie that was told .. for "the show" 

Line1: Agree.. "the show"...  they know what to hire to do "the show" / Totally wrong in there..           
Line2: how surprised lool ..  or even more 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another Molly? Really "creative" :rolleyes:

With such a big rotation and the amount number of workers it's complicated to be creative all the time.. 😁 Guess that's why they repeat so many names... molly, dana, kate 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With such a big rotation and the amount number of workers it's complicated to be creative all the time.. 😁 Guess that's why they repeat so many names... molly, dana, kate 

Don't agree there are 1000's of  names to choose from which we haven't scratched the surface yet, hey Jab take a look on this link it's mind boggling .........

http://www.babywonderland.co.uk/baby-names/girls-names/girls-a-z-traditional.html#a

That should keep VH going until eternity lol

• Like 1