Kathy & Molly

The living room cams really need sorting out fast you only have one view of the bloody couch which is not acceptable. Am sure cam3 could be rotated to show more of the couch you are only going to lose the window. Also the quality of the kitchen & living room ones leave much to be desired.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I also try to find no doubling names and won't give "famous" names twice. For example there can't be another Lisa or Misty ❣️

Well there's more than enough on that list to keep you busy :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

The living room cams really need sorting out fast you only have one view of the bloody couch which is not acceptable. Am sure cam3 could be rotated to show more of the couch you are only going to lose the window. Also the quality of the kitchen & living room ones leave much to be desired.

I will make another ticket

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Agree I wonderwho dumped who lol.

Never really liked Andrew he was too far up his own ass and loved himself too much. He used to preen himself worse than any woman lol.

i think he was an amateur break dancer and very proud of it. 

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

i think he was an amateur break dancer and very proud of it. 

Yes, he (and some guests also) seems to be dancers (not knowing on amateur or as profession).. i think both of them are/was dancers... but kate prefers to follow another career 

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Meh... not really a fan of this blond girl. This apartment is losing intrigue and fast.

The only intrigue this apartment had to me since andrew left was to know how much time it would take to her put another girl at the list (guess the other girl seems to regretting what she have done on cams and crying, delayed the process a few days)  ... because was clear the purpose of the house when that lie come through . 
She maked out (lightly) for some minutes with the guy last night at the couch.. but ended the night in bed with blonde

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The only intrigue this apartment had to me since andrew left was to know how much time it would take to her put another girl at the list (guess the other girl seems to regretting what she have done on cams and crying, delayed the process a few days)  ... because was clear the purpose of the house when that lie come through . 
She maked out (lightly) for some minutes with the guy last night at the couch.. but ended the night in bed with blonde

What really got me interested in this place was the relationship between Kate and Andrew, especially after Groomy said that Kate wanted to do more hardcore parting and Andrew didn't. I was curious to see who was going to crack to the other ones wishes. But then immediately they broke up. I liked watching Kate and Bruce flirting with each other while she was still Andrew, but now Bruce is with Kelly. I liked watching the progress Kelly made going from super shy to full on sex, but now this new girl moved in that I have zero interest in. And now Kate this supposedly newly single girl that wants to do hardcore parties and have fun has had two guys over and has done nothing with them, though the chemistry didn't feel right between her or any of the other guys.

This place reminds me of Foxy, it takes all the elements that make it hot and special and does everything to get rid of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What really got me interested in this place was the relationship between Kate and Andrew, especially after Groomy said that Kate wanted to do more hardcore parting and Andrew didn't. I was curious to see who was going to crack to the other ones wishes. But then immediately they broke up. I liked watching Kate and Bruce flirting with each other while she was still Andrew, but now Bruce is with Kelly. I liked watching the progress Kelly made going from super shy to full on sex, but now this new girl moved in that I have zero interest in. And now Kate this supposedly newly single girl that wants to do hardcore parties and have fun has had two guys over and has done nothing with them, though the chemistry didn't feel right between her or any of the other guys.

This place reminds me of Foxy, it takes all the elements that make it hot and special and does everything to get rid of them.

I think that they basically almost had break up when they arrived to this one.. with the exception of that bath on the first hours on first day.. nothing else happen there between them.. even the change of words was pretty low and their faces explain all. I remember that at last party in old house there is conflict between them with some slaps on back .. And kelly doing that twice in the bathroom also makes wonder what was really happening there.

Now that both girls are there.. maybe they would became the same lyfestyle house of polly&colleagues