the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEORA DOG--REMOVE THE FUCKING PICTURE ALREADY IT WAS BULLSHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THE DOG IS A FEMALE. SO IT PHYSICALLY CAN'T HUMP

Wait... seriously?  This is a serious thing that you actually think?  I just want to make sure because I need to apologize to all the people that I have ever said "that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard to" because next to you, they are geniuses.  This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read and it pains me to know that a mind functioning the way that yours does exists.

Snaky take a chill pill dude if you don't like it just scroll down past his post.

As for the dog not being able to hump just because it's a female your wrong I do believe I see the dog humping in his picture. Most any female can hump I seen Leora dry humping Paul yesterday.

A good joke is a good joke but once it has been told that is it. It is over!!! Seeing that fucking picture on every post is actually more boring than watching Katya and Rusian!!!!

I do agree it is annoying but I just look past it.

Snaky take a chill pill dude if you don't like it just scroll down past his post.

As for the dog not being able to hump just because it's a female your wrong I do believe I see the dog humping in his picture. Most any female can hump I seen Leora dry humping Paul yesterday.

Not that you will get exceptionally smart after it, but you should catch up on dog anatomy before making statements. Dogs are not build the same way human females are. For a female dog to hump it would need to straddle a couch armrest or a chair armrest. And what exactly was she straddling in the picture, Pepe? Leoras legs are in the different spot, there is nothing under the dog exept air and a bedsheet. It's like one dumbass goes "oh look what I got a picture of", and the other dumbasses go "oh yay the dog is humping"

Not that you will get exceptionally smart after it, but you should catch up on dog anatomy before making statements. Dogs are not build the same way human females are. For a female dog to hump it would need to straddle a couch armrest or a chair armrest. And what exactly was she straddling in the picture, Pepe? Leoras legs are in the different spot, there is nothing under the dog exept air and a bedsheet. It's like one dumbass goes "oh look what I got a picture of", and the other dumbasses go "oh yay the dog is humping"

https://www.petfinder.com/dogs/dog-problems/stopping-dog-humping/

Read this and then tell me female dogs do not or can not hump your original post    LEORA DOG--REMOVE THE FUCKING PICTURE ALREADY IT WAS BULLSHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THE DOG IS A FEMALE. SO IT PHYSICALLY CAN'T HUMP

I believe you should do a little research yourself.

Next thing you will be telling me a Bears don't shit in the woods.

https://www.petfinder.com/dogs/dog-problems/stopping-dog-humping/

Read this and then tell me female dogs do not or can not hump your original post    LEORA DOG--REMOVE THE FUCKING PICTURE ALREADY IT WAS BULLSHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THE DOG IS A FEMALE. SO IT PHYSICALLY CAN'T HUMP

I believe you should do a little research yourself.

Next thing you will be telling me a Bears don't shit in the woods.

Female dogs hump too. End of statement.