The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you guys ignore all the rules in here,

Here you have a special thread where you can point people that they are having sex.

DONT MAKE A NEW THREAD!

so, if they are having sex, oral, topless in livingroom, i dont give a crap, just put it here!

Guest underball

I love it when message board mods get all pissed because people use the board to post new messages.

Kinda defeats the purpose, no? Who gives a shit if they make a thread for everything? Isn't that the point of having a message board?

I love it when message board mods get all pissed because people use the board to post new messages.

Kinda defeats the purpose, no? Who gives a shit if they make a thread for everything? Isn't that the point of having a message board?

Well... no.

Why have 20 threads with people begging to record a session, because they saw the couple move to the bedroom to get some sleep.

Im just making things more clean here.

Now we have a topic for Pics, Vids, en people who can say there having sex.

Guest underball

Not when people clutter up the boards with useless topics.

Clutter up?

The board only shows the most recent 20 threads per page, regardless of how many exist.

This thread is NOT cluttered. There's barely any posts here. Sometimes, there are HOURS in between posts on this board.

Clutter up?

The board only shows the most recent 20 threads per page, regardless of how many exist.

This thread is NOT cluttered. There's barely any posts here. Sometimes, there are HOURS in between posts on this board.

Thats because this board is not that big.

Most online today is 250 people, dont expect every hour an message.

And thats why i make these threads, so people dont make one saying: OMG maya's just had a cup of coffee.

But if you complain about hours between posts, then contribute for yourself with photos and videos.

Guest underball

Clutter up?

Thats because this board is not that big.

Most online today is 250 people, dont expect every hour an message.

And thats why i make these threads, so people dont make one saying: OMG maya's just had a cup of coffee.

But if you complain about hours between posts, then contribute for yourself with photos and videos.

I'm not complaining. I'm pointing out that there's no need to tell people "don't make a new thread for this" when the whole board only sees maybe 50 posts in a day, including every sub forum.

I could understand if the board got a lot of traffic, and had thousands of active users. It doesn't. It's tiny, and it barely sees any activity at all. Discouraging people from posting by saying "don't make a new thread every time" is essentially telling people "We don't really want you to post here."

If you go through some of the boards, as soon as a top comes off, there are 3 threads started saying ..

No top on in living room.

Tits are out.

Sex is coming.

If it's that exciting, why are you posting it instead of watching it? When it's all over, then you can write a comprehensive report on everything that you saw.

Keep it up Woof. Every room needs this type of thread posted for the same reasons.

Edit: Case in point. Look down the list of threads. There are 3 threads indicating that Maya is wearing a maid outfit. And 2 of them are by the same person. What's the point?

Of course it is. It's human nature. But you also can't have a worldwide open board and expect everyone to read English. They are going to skip most of what they see, because they can't interpret it.

Then they create their own threads. And you have what? One Mod and an Admin to watch the entire thing? Woof has a full time job here and it's thankless. I doubt he goes to the mailbox and pulls out a check for his efforts.