The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bedroom!

good pussy licking  ;)

Quietest oral sex I've ever seen.  One grunt from Stepan, nothing from Maya... but they both enjoyed it a lot.  :)

Maybe there's something wrong with camera 6?

Maya is as quiet as a church mouse when eaten out. There likely is faint moaning but you'd have to have ac3Filter in order to hear if there is.

Thank you, Stncld.  I've just downloaded it.

When you watch videos with very faint sound the ac3Filter enhances that volume. Works good for MP4 files. Some Media Players won't play but I found GOM Player to be the best at handling the ac3.

Like those 2 videos of Nora Masturbating. Very faint sound and barely hear it. Then put ac3Filter to it and  now you get to hear the breathing, moans and the wetness of her pussy. A small file with a big difference for sure. I have been using it on my videos for years. I still use the 1.63b version but there are newer versions out there but I never bothered upgrading mine. I figure as long as it works why change it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

ouais,en plus de la chaise qui cache tout,stepan a joui encore au bout de 2 mn et après il fait toujours 15 mn de cunilingus,bref y-a vraiment de quoi

à s'endormir avec stepan.

je l'ai déjà dit mais je le redis,stepan=paul=demid,ils baiserait plus souvent,peut-être qu'il jouirais moins vite,il est trop excité à chaque fois