R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

5 minutes ago, zzakary said:

ur right J, Emily is getting sexier and sexier every day by hiding behind the curtain in her bedroom... :biggrin:

She haven't hid anything today if you've watched.. been spreading ass all day, behind the curtain is just where she keeps her candy😉

39 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I'm not shure what you mean by things? They have lives and things going on unlike allmost every other girl who only changes bedposition to finger soemone or drink wine, they are models, Angie would be the one doing most "things" both intimate and normal things, are you premium member?

I'm happy there's some normal (extremely beautiful) people I can peep on, makes the intimate sexy moments very exciting, unlike the drunk lesbians who are nude 24/7 and constantly bating because they have no life

ur really too funny J, because Emily does exactly what you blame the girls in Barcelona, even worse, but Emily does it exclusively outside of R2, all we were entitled is the sperm of guy on the buttocks or Emily's hair in the bathroom before she got to sleep
Finally, the trick of candy J, that, because of you, I have the jaw broken laugh, thank you again J... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_12?ts=1539686987&from=share               the most classiest girl of RLC LAnd... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_10?ts=1539967701&from=share              useless,hidden, Em

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

i get what you are referring to but samantha is the only one in this house who looks interested and does things, angie and emily i don't even know what to say about them 

To be fair on Angie, I think Angie actually wants to be more active, unlike the uber useless Emily.

56 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I'm happy there's some normal (extremely beautiful) people I can peep on, makes the intimate sexy moments very exciting, unlike the drunk lesbians who are nude 24/7 and constantly bating because they have no life

I give zero fucks about barca girls, but you CAN be active in the house without resorting to acting like a fake lesbian camwhore. Samantha and Sonya are perfect examples of that. Nobody is asking Emily to do the level of trash that barca girls do, but Emily does EVERYTHING outside of the apartment and that's what makes her a waste of time and space when somebody else who isn't going to run away from the cams could be here.

Haha glad I could make you laugh😉

WOW, thanks for the first link!!!!! 😍 I know she's not very classy, that's fine, but nothing unclassy about making the viewers like myself rock hard by spreading your pussy, wish she would do that more often!! godDAAAMN that's hot!!!!👅

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_12?ts=1539686987&from=share