Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

I just noticed something about this place. Remember when they first moved into RLC how they used to have a lot of friends over and a lot of parties? All that seems to have completely stopped. I can't even the remember the last time they had a bunch of people over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I just noticed something about this place. Remember when they first moved into RLC how they used to have a lot of friends over and a lot of parties? All that seems to have completely stopped. I can't even the remember the last time they had a bunch of people over.

I made the same reflection ... last visit 1/4 of final Russia Croatia in July and end of June watering end of course for Éva with threesome with the little brunette in front of other guests in the sofa         

je me suis fait la même réflexion ...dernière visite 1/4 de final Russie Croatie en juillet et fin juin arrosage fin de cours pour Éva avec trio avec la petite brune devant d ' autres invités dans le sofa

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only time lately was Sam had baldy and another guy over for a short visit while Eva was gone on this most recent trip and then the visit from the two women while Eva was gone and he fucked one of them. When they have both been in the apartment they have not had any visitors I can recall either.

nice sex action 21 minutes ...... anal Plug ... dildo .... internal cumshot .... and a lot of desire               

belle action sexe 21 minutes ......Plug anal  ...gode....éjaculation interne ....et beaucoup de désir

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moreau said:

nice sex action 21 minutes ...... anal Plug ... dildo .... internal cumshot .... and a lot of desire               

belle action sexe 21 minutes ......Plug anal  ...gode....éjaculation interne ....et beaucoup de désir

As we have said they seem to be more passionate these past few days, especially Eva.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Sam came inside Eva. They may be practicing what we, in America, call the "Rhythm Method". Lots of babies walking around as a result of practicing this. I recognize her period just ended.

The Swellfare (Welfare) Roll gets bigger each day.  :biggrin:

• Like 1