B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

19 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Interlektuel you can not follow your comments.
Rarely read such a "mental diarrhea"

You know what Tamme, what you and the others pay for is a bed and breakfast for wayward girls and that's it.  these girls go out for over 12 hours of quality time with a guy or guys to come home and give you minutes of entertainment and for what?  they certainly don't feel guilty about it that's for sure.  last night Bridget and Anita showed the paying members what they are really all about and why, because they already knew they were going to a hotel to get their fuck on.....so they gave you what, maybe an hour of their time?  they were at a hotel room last night and if they were at a club it was in the hotel for a drink before they proceeded to their rooms to get their fuck on.  these girls don't give a shit about you and one day you will wake up and realize that.

when they got home late in the day today what did they do?  i bet they took a quick shower to get the filth off them and then....according to the posters of this great forum, they put on a short show for you all before going to bed at 6pm in the day.  yeah, you keep paying for that shit!!!

i'm outta here to go watch some football and then the Astros later on today.  You have a nice day getting screwed by RLC!!

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know what Tamme, what you and the others pay for is a bed and breakfast for wayward girls and that's it.  these girls go out for over 12 hours of quality time with a guy or guys to come home and give you minutes of entertainment and for what?  they certainly don't feel guilty about it that's for sure.  last night Bridget and Anita showed the paying members what they are really all about and why, because they already knew they were going to a hotel to get their fuck on.....so they gave you what, maybe an hour of their time?  they were at a hotel room last night and if they were at a club it was in the hotel for a drink before they proceeded to their rooms to get their fuck on.  these girls don't give a shit about you and one day you will wake up and realize that.

when they got home late in the day today what did they do?  i bet they took a quick shower to get the filth off them and then....according to the posters of this great forum, they put on a short show for you all before going to bed at 6pm in the day.  yeah, you keep paying for that shit!!!

i'm outta here to go watch some football and then the Astros later on today.  You have a nice day getting screwed by RLC!!

how happy I am for you..this it's really lovely that you can tell everyone that they lose a lot of money by continuing to look at nothing..will follow your way too bad i could not bring the smart mind myself ... thanks