B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're hoping for the sun and the moon as long as Nora is there. In other words, ain't shit going to happen while she's there. On a scale of 1 to 10, Nora brings the anticipation level to a staggering zero.

I don't know how long you have been on RLC but to your point.. the first 12 - 15 months I was on in late 2013 early 2014 Nora and Kiko were very boring. He is a fucking dud for sure. There were times when she was begging him to have sex and as "the squirrel" said a few posts ago all they did was eat soup for most meals. It was only later when Nora appeared in this apartment where she would let loose a little bit. But she can be very boring. Sorry for the long post.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you youngsters only knew how beautiful and enticing Nora once was and could still be...

Overall that is my feeling. And few women know more about what it takes to have an orgasm and demand it from their partner better than Nora. That was a turn on for me. But you must admit there were far too many times when they were a very boring couple. A living room the size of a toilet.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know how long you have been on RLC but to your point.. the first 12 - 15 months I was on in late 2013 early 2014 Nora and Kiko were very boring. He is a fucking dud for sure. There were times when she was begging him to have sex and as "the squirrel" said a few posts ago all they did was eat soup for most meals. It was only later when Nora appeared in this apartment where she would let loose a little bit. But she can be very boring. Sorry for the long post.

I've been around long enough to see Nora and Kiko in their original apartment. Different times back then for sure. I don't have ill feelings towards her but she was uneventful. I can probably count on one hand how many times they had friends come to visit. And even when she first appeared and lived in this apartment, she was just as uneventful because she was still with Kiko. But even if she wasn't, Nora is not the party girl type. It has nothing to do against her relationship. She's just not that kind of girl.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Amina is wishing that Mr Karol would piss off.

she's not the only one.  I am tired of looking at the back of his head.  Why does every guy that comes to these apartments feel the need to block most of the view FROM THE ONE CAMERA!