B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Crown of what? My point is what exactly has she done that gives her title?

I second what Foamy has already stated, and this is why she wears the crown over all the girls of Barcelona, and many of the participants on RLC.

She was named the Queen of RLC for a reason. At the time, the concept for RLC was "real life." She and Kiko did that well. He wrote code and did photography; she taught dancing routines, sewed costumes, and studied intermediate English. People who wanted to see real couples interact on a daily basis could do so back in those days. They had friends visit often, they watched decent movies on TV, and enjoyed nice wines. She didn't show much of anything in the free cams; she was a minister's daughter when it came to that sort of thing. At the time, Kiko and Nora had shown up in Barecelona, knew some immigrants from the Russian/Ukrainian theatrical industry, and embarked on venture we now call RLC. When she left, her fan club was EXTREMELY distraught. The saving grace was the sudden appearance of the Goddess in Lina's old apartment. Nearly all of Nora's remaining fan club fell in love with Leora.

The "soup" reference, like the "baking bread" reference, was just a standing joke among us. We all really did love the gal. If you like to watch RLC now, remember it was because the original founding tenants got it off the ground. For that feat, they deserve some respect. And that includes Kiko and Meerkat! :biggrin:

And, What another long time member has stated Euromike 

There are opinions and then there are F.A.C.T.S

Without Nora:shy:

1. No Barcelona Apts that we all love to watch and which are the most popular Apts on RLC or any other voyeur website.
  2. Before Nora started it with Coco and Milana,,,there were no 2 girls taking showers in any of the Apts on RLC.
  3. Although I can't stand candles,,Nora is the one who started the candle light baths, Showers,Massages.
  4. Nora's crew is still the force behind the scenes that bring all these girls we love so much here.
  5. Nora was the first to break the ice of doing a full didlo bate uncovered on camera in the Barcelona Apt.
  6. She was the one who tried to breathe life into the B#4 Apt when it first came online.
  7. Nora might be boring for some, but just remember without the "Boring Nora" most of us would not be here watching RLC or on CC.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How long have you been around here misc ? Harley you know damn well why she wears the crown. quit being a troll !!!!

You damn right I know why she used to wear the crown but now she just fucks everything up with her presence.  Yes, because of the "Queen" you subscribers now have to endure thousands of meaningless massages, childish party's, toooooo many candlelit every things, girls being gone from their job more than they are home and being productive with it.  Girls now trying to get 3somes and 4somes and relationships being tested all because of your beloved "Queen".  I'm not trolling, I'm just stating the facts Thes!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You damn right I know why she used to wear the crown but now she just fucks everything up with her presence.  Yes, because of the "Queen" you subscribers now have to endure thousands of meaningless massages, childish party's, toooooo many candlelit every things, girls being gone from their job more than they are home and being productive with it.  Girls now trying to get 3somes and 4somes and relationships being tested all because of your beloved "Queen".  I'm not trolling, I'm just stating the facts Thes!

No Harley you have been trolling a lot the past couple days and you know you are. Participate all you want, but stop the flame baiting. It is not constructive in any way to this forum.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She was named the Queen of RLC for a reason. At the time, the concept for RLC was "real life." She and Kiko did that well. He wrote code and did photography; she taught dancing routines, sewed costumes, and studied intermediate English. People who wanted to see real couples interact on a daily basis could do so back in those days. They had friends visit often, they watched decent movies on TV, and enjoyed nice wines. She didn't show much of anything in the free cams; she was a minister's daughter when it came to that sort of thing. At the time, Kiko and Nora had shown up in Barecelona, knew some immigrants from the Russian/Ukrainian theatrical industry, and embarked on venture we now call RLC. When she left, her fan club was EXTREMELY distraught. The saving grace was the sudden appearance of the Goddess in Lina's old apartment. Nearly all of Nora's remaining fan club fell in love with Leora.

Well for starters, I don't ever refer to anyone as queen or goddess. These are people like everybody else. And reading this post, I'm concluding that Nora basically did nothing for that title, because she damn sure wasn't or isn't my "queen" and there were far better and more interesting couples back then than Nora and Kiko.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You damn right I know why she used to wear the crown but now she just fucks everything up with her presence.  Yes, because of the "Queen" you subscribers now have to endure thousands of meaningless massages, childish party's, toooooo many candlelit every things, girls being gone from their job more than they are home and being productive with it.  Girls now trying to get 3somes a thinknd 4somes and relationships being tested all because of your beloved "Queen".  I'm not trolling, I'm just stating the facts Thes!

no but you complain about something you're not part of and it makes everyone lose trust for what you say because you do not know .... pay then you can say what u think

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No Harley you have been trolling a lot the past couple days and you know you are. Participate all you want, but stop the flame baiting. It is not constructive in any way to this forum.

Why is it that when someone posts something that someone doesn't want to hear that it is called flame baiting?  In other words Harley, either say everything positive or shut the fuck up!  OK Thes, enjoy your night!

• Like 1