B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

You see why I said that you don't need anything from him,,,,he waits around for table scraps of information from people who are willing to give it to him,,,and then he turns around and twists it to his own agenda,,,,because otherwise he won't know anything about what's actually happening on RLC at any given moment to give constructive criticism.

Did you see the comment where he called Gina a skank?,,,,,, Now you see what I meant earlier.

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

They were both wearing black dresses and heels.  Amina got a call right before they left.  Something about 20 minutes.  May have been a cab but who knows.  What I did notice was neither Karol or Denaya gave them a good bye kiss and after the door closed they actually looked like they were glad they left.  Minutes later Karol called s0meone.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH OK, well the time is now Naga. Hold my beer and watch this shit!!

Cheesehead51, do you remember when I told you earlier that everything these girls do is a precursor for another event or happening.  Tonight those two girls are going to meet up with a guy whose name I will not mention and lets just say that I hope they practice safe sex...........off camera of course!

I'm just dying to hear how you know this

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I'm just dying to hear how you know this

years of experience which there is no substitute for.  you'll get there one day if you can make it that long but I'm betting you will get bored with RLC and they way they treat their customers just like so many others have cancelled their subscriptions in the last year.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

years of experience which there is no substitute for.  you'll get there one day if you can make it that long but I'm betting you will get bored with RLC and they way they treat their customers just like so many others have cancelled their subscriptions in the last year.

But Harley, you're obviously not yet bored with RLC yet cos you're here every day...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that's where you are wrong my friend.  I've been way over with RLC for almost 19 months now.  The problem is I can't seem to get over reading the funny pages and pages and pages of RLC.  That's the only reason why I'm still around.  If the people that think they know it all would start posting the truth about these girls and quit trying to make them out like the Angels they are not, then I would probably just read the forum and you would not hear another peep out of me but I refuse to do otherwise until that happens and plus I know it pisses off Euromike and that makes me extremely happy!!!

If you children don't learn to play nice I'll make you go and stand in opposite corners. This isn't a boxing ring.  

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that's where you are wrong my friend.  I've been way over with RLC for almost 19 months now.  The problem is I can't seem to get over reading the funny pages and pages and pages of RLC.  That's the only reason why I'm still around.  If the people that think they know it all would start posting the truth about these girls and quit trying to make them out like the Angels they are not, then I would probably just read the forum and you would not hear another peep out of me but I refuse to do otherwise until that happens and plus I know it pisses off Euromike and that makes me extremely happy!!!

Isn't that just trolling then...?