B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Why is it that when someone posts something that someone doesn't want to hear that it is called flame baiting?  In other words Harley, either say everything positive or shut the fuck up!  OK Thes, enjoy your night!

Why thanks so much Harley, I do plan on enjoying my evening as I do every evening. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well for starters, I don't ever refer to anyone as queen or goddess. These are people like everybody else. And reading this post, I'm concluding that Nora basically did nothing for that title, because she damn sure wasn't or isn't my "queen" and there were far better and more interesting couples back then than Nora and Kiko.

Opinions vary misc. You would be in the a small minority then of the old timers around here.

• Like 1

I don't know how a human being can waste so much time just talking so much negative stuff about a website,,,yet spend every waking moment waiting for table scraps of information so he can repeat the exact same tired script. FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS NOW.

1. You guys are crazy for being subscribed to RLC.
  2. RLC is robbing you guys.
  3. These girls don't give a damn about any of you.
  4. RLC and these girls are taking your money.
  5. That's why I'm not Subscribed to RLC.,,,,,,,,,,, (Wasn't his choice by the way,,he got banned 4 years ago and can't get back in)
  6. Then he's all caught up,,,,wakes up the next day and reads his scripted lines again.
7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Harley you have been trolling a lot the past couple days and you know you are. Participate all you want, but stop the flame baiting. It is not constructive in any way to this forum.

• Like 3

This place used to be fun Thesta,,,but you just have some people that log on here every freaking day who are just so Angry,,,so damn angry,,,at what who knows? Even a simple thing as us calling Nora a "Queen" would set someone off,,like what the Malarky 😱

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary misc. You would be in the a small minority then of the old timers around here.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This place used to be fun Thesta,,,but you just have some people that log on here every freaking day who are just so Angry,,,so damn angry,,,at what who knows? Even a simple thing as us calling Nora a "Queen" would set someone off,,like what the Malarky 😱

There are still a lot of posters with a good sense of humor Mike, I usually get a few good laughs everyday. 😁 I do however miss the most lovely Lyree. ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

There are still a lot of posters with a good sense of humor Mike, I usually get a few good laughs everyday. 😁 I do however miss the most lovely Lyree. ❤️

I still enjoy it on here Thes and Mike...I don''t let the constant negative stuff get to me, I try to have a laugh...😁

• Like 4

Amina in with Danaya, as I expected.. Logically there was never gonna be any sexual activity with Karol tonight with her bf there. It's not the Asha's and they are practically married...Now with Danaya, who knows..but I reckon it'll upset Karol if anything does happen...It could well be a quiet night...apart from Karol and Mr K...but sadly Cam 10 is still fucked...:angry: