the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Luckily with one final burst of adrenaline he managed to blow a minuscule load on her bum, then the little cherub rolled over and passed out.

So basically it's like most times they have sex then.  He always cums either on her stomach or her ass and he always fucks her in the same positions. And he's always doing this weird thing where he fucks her missionary with their head awkwardly crunched up on the head board. I never understood that.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xcyconx

Luckily with one final burst of adrenaline he managed to blow a minuscule load on her bum, then the little cherub rolled over and passed out.

So basically it's like most times they have sex then.  He always cums either on her stomach or her ass and he always fucks her in the same positions. And he's always doing this weird thing where he fucks her missionary with their head awkwardly crunched up on the head board. I never understood that.

You nailed it my friend.

You got it.  Only 2 positions this time.  Missionary then cowgirl.  It was 25 minutes of fucking, 39 minutes total.

Guest bigbear

They're fucking on the bed. He's making it look like a chore. I'd take video but I have no clue how to yet.

Try using aTube Catcher.