Is this a Rock n' Roll song?

Amy3

Is this a Rock n' Roll song?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a Rock n' Roll song?

• Yes, it's fucking Rock n' Roll!
    • No fucking way that's Rock n' Roll!

Great victory Amy!  It was 4 to 1 last time I looked.  Music is subjective.  I 'm been trying to say I don't think there are any current rock bands that can come close to competing with bands back in the 70's.  That's my opinion.  You and 3 other people thought different.  Great win Amy!  Helluva survey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Great victory Amy!  It was 4 to 1 last time I looked.  Music is subjective.  I 'm been trying to say I don't think there are any current rock bands that can come close to competing with bands back in the 70's.  That's my opinion.  You and 3 other people thought different.  Great win Amy!  Helluva survey.

This.......you and I can completely agree on.  However, as you say, Music is subjective.  I believe it is a Rock-N-Roll song.  One of a Southern nature but none the less, a rock and roll song. I do find it kind of comical that Amy would make a poll out of it but that just shows to go you that "Music is subjective"!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I always liked Queen even if their singer was gay.  Freddy Mercury could freaking sing....no two ways about it!!

The BBC voted for its fantasy rock band in 2010: Mercury, Hendrix, Flea, Bonham although from what I remember they tried to squeeze Grohl in somewhere. I know they had a wildcard but I can't find any evidence on that one. Obviously being a Prog fan I'm outraged there's no keyboard wizard. 

• Like 1