the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe it. Nora got frisky on the couch. Reached her hands in his shorts and played with his dick and guess what..... he turned on his side. She was in her pink panties and was trying to get Kiko to fuck her vut he got up from the couch. She started to cry. Took her glasses off and buried her head in the pillows. What is with this guy. Is she messing around with other guys?

Yes, he is married, and yes he will fuck her once or twice a year, maybe even three times, but the truth is I don't think he is really into girls all that much.

At least that's my assessment over it all.

Maybe he swings both ways.  Every time I have seen him pork Nora he always wears a rubber.

Here, pregnancy means 18 years of financial stress and tending to a bitch that you may not want to be with.

Maybe he doesn't want to get her pregnant. I see that as smart. The have no assets, no real property, just say good bye and call it a day. Next.....

I agree with you as far as not being a good idea to get her pregnant. But there are other ways to prevent that, and I myself never much like wearing rubbers.

Could be that one of them has an infection or decease. I don't know.

But when he does finally get around to doing the poor girl, it always seems so staged and passionless.

You know what I mean, the bullshit music, the Karma Sultra, position number 182, or the almost irritating Tantric sex, ever so slow. Nothing at all psychological in the way of her feeling like she is being taken.

This is just my opinion of course,.. But just once I'd like to see him take her by surprise,.. Just once I'd like to see him throw her over the kitchen table and just bang away at her.

For him it seems like sex is more of an obligation, than anything else.