Ulyana & Marat - General Discussion October - December 2018

As usually i think it`s more exciting when the girls that is in a relationship have a private time and bate! Than when a selfish guy just want to make himself satisfied rather than giving the girl what she need`s. 

And i don`t understand why they have to take those choke-grips and pull their hair all the time? Do girls in general like that now-days? It don`t seem like it anyway! In conclusion Ulyana is a very sexy,pretty beautiful girl

way to good for that guy i don`t think he knows how lucky he is to have this queen living with him!!!! 

• Like 1

bonjour ulyana et merci pour le spectacle je me repete mais tu es super jolie et en plus tu as ta coiffure avec tes couettes que j'avais parlé sur un precedent post a propos de mon cadeau de noel...toi et marat avais l'air vraiment amoureux cela ce ressens et j'en suis tres content pour vous.Bonne continuation et j'espere pouvoir t'admirer encore longtemps sur RLC 😘

This couple has been very disappointing so far. Yes they have good sex and the girl is hot and all that but it seems these two live as a bunch of hermits which is a huge letdown after the initial party they had when they first moved in. I don't think they've had a single person visit them since then. I was hoping this place would be more of a party house which is something RLC is sorely lacking right now. All these hermit couples with zero social life; it's no wonder why RLC numbers are down by almost half.