Ulyana & Marat - General Discussion October - December 2018

Marat...I don't know if you follow CC, but it you do...YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT!!!...
Sorry for the language guys..But I hate arseholes like this...Tbh, I wondered what Ulyana was doing with him in the 1st place...She can do much better than him...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Watching people cheat is always great. I hope we get to see more before she finds out and they break up. Or even better, Ulyana does find out and gets back at him by fucking another guy. Now that would be super hot.

if she did it too  will not be cheating at all , will be open relationship .

Now, I understand better, why Marat and Ulyana have so few sex acts, moreover it was clearly not the first time that these two fucked together
I totally agree with you M, awesome to watch that,and also watch what will happen in the next few days

Aside

Uly IN or OUT ...

I love D R A M A ... :biggrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Watching people cheat is always great. I hope we get to see more before she finds out and they break up. Or even better, Ulyana does find out and gets back at him by fucking another guy. Now that would be super hot.

not sure RLC  will give her the time for do that before put the apartment offline for find new couple,rlc don't like this type of things on their site

Just now, firewall said:

if they break up I think rlc will put this apartment offline for search new couple

Of course they will. I'm not denying that. But there's a chance Ulyana finds out and decides to stay with him. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Maya and Stepan had stopped being a couple for about 5 months before he moved out. RLC may not just kick a couple out just like that.