Ulyana & Marat - General Discussion October - December 2018

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

I was wrong...He's not cheating on his girlfriend because they've split up!...😏

Sadly I don't think we'll see her again 

nagachilli je veux m'excuser, car j'ai maintenant connaissance de ce qui s'est passer. effectivement, marat a été assez stupide pour faire du sexe avec une prostituée devant les cameras, sur un site internet ou sa copine est participante!!! il faut vraiment être complètement idiot pour faire cela!!! marat a donc bien trompé sa copine sans qu'elle ne le sache..

nagachilli I want to apologize, because I now know what's going on. indeed, marat was stupid enough to sex with a prostitute in front of cameras, on a website where his girlfriend is a participant !!! you really have to be completely stupid to do this !!! marat was therefore unfaithful to his girlfriend without her knowing ..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

nagachilli je veux m'excuser, car j'ai maintenant connaissance de ce qui s'est passer. effectivement, marat a été assez stupide pour faire du sexe avec une prostituée devant les cameras, sur un site internet ou sa copine est participante!!! il faut vraiment être complètement idiot pour faire cela!!! marat a donc bien trompé sa copine sans qu'elle ne le sache..

nagachilli I want to apologize, because I now know what's going on. indeed, marat was stupid enough to sex with a prostitute in front of cameras, on a website where his girlfriend is a participant !!! you really have to be completely stupid to do this !!! marat was therefore unfaithful to his girlfriend without her knowing ..

No worries Corbo...😉

• Like 1

when vanessa was with thomas she fucked with another guy also it's not the first time it happens  and the apartment was offline not longer after,

I remember the couple sofia/roman also when roman paid a prostitute and fucked on cameras,

for me it's the end of this couple on cameras it will be hard to come back on cams after that

il y a une heure, happyone a dit :

Corbo ---- dans notre monde, si  😏  est à la fin d'une instruction, cela signifie est était une blague ou le sarcasme

en fait je répondais à une discussion précédente

in fact I was answering a previous discussion🧐

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

That's not true. He recently ordered flowers for her. He still wants her.

I hope she will take that flowers for send it in his face it's too easy there is no future with this couple in my opinion until the next fight again and again

Saw them fucking all night and thought it was another couple while ulyana and marat was away, as someone else said.. get rid of this asshole and keep ulyana, it would make less difference then removing paul from leoras appartment, ulyana solo is what we want to watch anyway.. unless she cheated on him ofcourse, then she can go to hell.

• Like 2