B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

To me, it doesn't look like they're even trying! If they could fix it at their end, it would've been fixed by now. If it's a bit more complicated, they would put B1 UM, and fix it then. They've done neither...😒

apparently it's too complicated for them to replace the camera,you can see how this site is organized when there is this type of problems,

I remember in the bedroom of dasha demid it took some months for replace just one camera in the bedroom

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and it's about to get even more frustrating for me now because Karol's gone to her room...😕

naga the thing that gets me is that when debs cam11 went out rlc had it fixed the next day. and she is a first timer. and karol is bff with the one that runs the Barcelona apt. nora and its hasn't been fixed 🤨😏 and that's why there is no cam 4-2 at the pool rlc took that one to replace cam 11

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

apparently it's too complicated for them to replace the camera,you can see how this site is organized when there is this type of problems,

I remember in the bedroom of dasha demid it took some months for replace just one camera in the bedroom

Guess no one has that ability---maybe they need to hire 4 people for the job--😑

1 to open and close the door to the apartment

1 to hold screw driver and the other tools

1 to actually remove the bad cam and put up the new one up after the wiring is secure

1 to remove the wire and attach the new ones and screw down the wires with the screwdriver the other guy is holding

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess no one has that ability---maybe they need to hire 4 people for the job--😑

1 to open and close the door to the apartment

1 to hold screw driver and the other tools

1 to actually remove the bad cam and put up the new one up after the wiring is secure

1 to remove the wire and attach the new ones and screw down the wires with the screwdriver the other guy is holding

do you think kiko have all these capacities ,maybe nora can ask him to replace this camera 🙂

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think that for the monthly price we give RLC, for the subscription  AND  the replay,, we should have access to ALL the cams ... They have to fit it ASAP ... 

A lot of RLC Subscribers will have to e-Mail them and complain.  Just let them know if they don't change it, you'll go to one of their Competitors that offer them the exact same Feature that's included in the Subscription.

For RLC to charge extra for a Replay Feature is Absurd.  It's just a Money Grab on RLC's Part and as long as People pay the extra charge they'll keep charging for it.  You want change Hold their Feet to the Fire.  The Customer will always Win in the End.

• Like 2