B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From the time the apartment went UM, until the time it came back from UM, how long did it take to fix Cam 10?

Sorry Harley, I just spot check every 20 minutes or so. The last time I checked the cam was still dead and the next time the apartment was under UM.  Next time I came back the cam was working so all I can say is it was no more than 40 minutes.  Could have been anywhere between 1 and 40 mins.  That's the best I can give you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sorry Harley, I just spot check every 20 minutes or so. The last time I checked the cam was still dead and the next time the apartment was under UM.  Next time I came back the cam was working so all I can say is it was no more than 40 minutes.  Could have been anywhere between 1 and 40 mins.  That's the best I can give you

Thank you Cheese, that's good enough for me.  So Cam 10 has been down for at least a week or more and it only took them 40 mins to 1 hour to fix.  Not a good way for RLC to score points with their customers.  It just proves my point that RLC only cares about the money coming in every month and not their customers.  Like SC said, hold their feet to the fire because it's the only thing they will ever understand!!