B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

So they used cam 1-6 from B4 to fix it :sick:
Like they took cam 4-2 to fix 3-11 in B4... 
Poor RLC, Do not earn enough money to buy spare cams or light bulbs

the laundry cam has to be one of the most important ones no?

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Sorry but I'm not really concerened with what Harley does.  

Thank you Cheese,  there is a lot of old timers on this forum that don't and won't except the fact that RLC is a ripoff in every sense of the word.  I agree with you that you are not concerned what I do as he should not be either, but his real name being the "Brown Stick" ought to tell you something.  I knew if anyone answered my question about how long the apt was UM to fix Cam 10, it would be someone other than him or his group.  The sad part is I like the guy and I like his group but the problem is, is that everything has to be gleeful and cheerful and no bad talking about the angels that all wear crosses around their necks which only shows the hypocrisy of these girls.

If anybody doesn't like what I say or what anyone else says on here, just past the post by and never give it another glance.  If you happen to comment on the post then it's either struck a nerve or it makes total sense.  This is a forum of open discussion and that's what forums are all about, not the one sidedness that this forum is.

Thanks again for answering my question Cheese!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The sad part is I like the guy and I like his group but the problem is,

If anybody doesn't like what I say or what anyone else says on here, just past the post by and never give it another glance.  If you happen to comment on the post then it's either struck a nerve or it makes total sense.  This is a forum of open discussion and that's what forums are all about, not the one sidedness that this forum is.

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF