ย 

There is where Fred would shine like a star between these two fine ladies.

ย 

Fred is Juliet's "friend" and could be easily acquainted with Ruby and Anna. Th reason I am suggesting Fred is that as we saw one girl cannot handle his needs. I am sure these two ladies can dry his balls , well at least give it a try.

ย 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

ย 

There is where Fred would shine like a star between these two fine ladies.

ย 

Fred is Juliet's "friend" and could be easily acquainted with Ruby and Anna. Th reason I am suggesting Fred is that as we saw one girl cannot handle his needs. I am sure these two ladies can dry his balls , well at least give it a try.

ย 

Would like to know the reason why juliet pretty much ignore him after that situation... even sleeping twice together and totally nothing happened.. No alcohol on that times??? wasn't so good like that? regrets??

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Would like to know the reason why juliet pretty much ignore him after that situation... even sleeping twice together and totally nothing happened.. No alcohol on that times??? wasn't so good like that? regrets??

ย 

I think the sex was too long and hard for Juliet. She enjoyed it during the 1st round. But handling such big shaft for the round and many hours is not something a lovely petite girl like Juliet can handle.ย ย ย