Varvara & Fedor - General Topic October - December 2018

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

What an asshole...he smacks her in the face, spits in her face, Can I get some "quality time " with this moron ? CC get rid of this guy and Varvara....lose him before this get worse....and it wil !!

Did you report it to RLC so they can investigate the matter?

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No need
It's just a sex game between them
especially she likes that

Great !!! If that happens in VH, let’s send some tickets, get them to jail, close the site. Double Standards !!!! 

I hope someone sends a ticket for this moron.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

You think moos will report anything ? What a joke !!!!

I do not know why you're going after me knowing he's asking another person

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Great !!! If that happens in VH, let’s send some tickets, get them to jail, close the site. Double Standards !!!! 

I hope someone sends a ticket for this moron.

Since the beginning they are on RLC, they have a sexuality of domination, Varvara is subject to Fedor, she is willing and she likes to be submissive
That you do not like this kind of sexuality, I can understand it because I am not adept either, but to want it sent this guy in jail for a normal thing, there is a big step

What happens on VHTV, only watch VHTV, and personally, I do not watch VHTV, so I could not judge such a situation on this site

1 minute ago, nack said:

I hope he did.

Something has to be seen before it can be reported. I myself never seen it.  

The only reason I quoted the post was it was mentioned that Fedor spit in the Varvara's face.  I don't know any girl that gets off by her face spat on.  That's why I made the quote.  The slapping part that happens with a lot of young couples these days.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I never asked if Moos reported it. My Quote was to another Member that posted a few hours ago.

I taped some of it and it was (as Moos stated) part of the "sexgame". Still it looked very disturbing to me, especially (in my opinion) when you don't need this violent shit at this age. Subject or not, you could see she was not oké with some of the shit he (literally) pulled on her! Not reporting (for now) but if I was RLC......he's a goner fur sure !!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, upyourass said:

I taped some of it and it was (as Moos stated) part of the "sexgame". Still it looked very disturbing to me, especially (in my opinion) when you don't need this violent shit at this age. Subject or not, you could see she was not oké with some of the shit he (literally) pulled on her! Not reporting (for now) but if I was RLC......he's a goner fur sure !!!!!!!!!

They did the same stuff in the other Apartment they Auditioned in before coming to this one.   I am not one that derives pleasure from watching some girl getting her face slapped and spit on.

• Like 2

Here I sit all broken hearted, talk about blowing up my thoughts on this super hot friend of Varvara.

Made the bed of the living room couch when she would have been much more comfortable joining them in their bedroom where who knows what could happen.

Alas we can only hope and dream of the magical night that could have been. 

See the source image

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here I sit all broken hearted, talk about blowing up my thoughts on this super hot friend of Varvara. Made the bed of the living room couch when she would have been much more comfortable joining them in their bedroom where who knows what could happen. Alas we can only hope and dream of the magical night that could have been. 

She maybe knows Fedor likes rough stuff and she doesn't 😏