Paisley & Cletus

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Snag being H&P seem to be monogamists so less chance but we could dream of all six in a party!!

Until i see Piper doing the same thing that Dana/Paisley already did with girls don't believe in the remote possibility of they even have meets with other couples without being for business purpose with managers .. And Piper is too much always jumping around

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Would be interesting to see the interaction between the two couples, I think they would get on and who knows what it could lead to!

Dana&Paisley getting along together is the first step and both seems to be very friendly and be happy with girls

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Snag being H&P seem to be monogamists so less chance but we could dream of all six in a party!!

I think they might be willing to do a little more with the right couple. Paisley and Cletus are more open but I just have no interest to see them.

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Clara&Tim had sex?? WOW didn't expect that 🙈

It was many, many months ago and it was behind Stas' back. He got
super pissed about it when he found out. Even left the apt. But, like
JJ said, all evidence of it was erased from the archive and the forum.
Although, I'm sure there's still plenty of evidence out there, if you know
who to ask.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It was many, many months ago and it was behind Stas' back. He got
super pissed about it when he found out. Even left the apt. But, like
JJ said, all evidence of it was erased from the archive and the forum.
Although, I'm sure there's still plenty of evidence out there, if you know
who to ask.

I was being ironic 😁 I even give the hint of the towel 🤣 i saw it at time the rounds and put some pics..
And to me (and specially experts like them) it wasn't behind anyone back. Remember that they had and hidden division there where many people could go inside or easily could fuck outside.. but no, they decide to fuck in a house full of cams where the "heavy head one" have access to the site, to archive, to twitter, to cc... the fake drama was created on purpose .. and seems successfully because all this time after happened still is talked ... but also remembered as the time that VH tells CC to delete/hide stuff from their users 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was being ironic 😁 I even give the hint of the towel 🤣 i saw it at time the rounds and put some pics..
And to me (and specially experts like them) it wasn't behind anyone back. Remember that they had and hidden division there where many people could go inside or easily could fuck outside.. but no, they decide to fuck in a house full of cams where the "heavy head one" have access to the site, to archive, to twitter, to cc... the fake drama was created on purpose .. and seems successfully because all this time after happened still is talked ... but also remembered as the time that VH tells CC to delete/hide stuff from their users 

I never have figured out what that emoji is or what it means, but I did
think it was strange how you, of all people, could possibly have missed
that. Thanks. ☺️

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I never have figured out what that emoji is or what it means, but I did
think it was strange how you, of all people, could possibly have missed
that. Thanks. ☺️

If they didn't had give any importance.. had been just some fuck on clara by a sweat guy (the episode of the towel reminds me how Amy comment that "detail" 😁) ... they way they treated the issue makes that big part of the people (even who didn't watch it) knows and talks about that 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

If they didn't had give any importance.. had been just some fuck on clara by a sweat guy (the episode of the towel reminds me how Amy comment that "detail" 😁) ... they way they treated the issue makes that big part of the people (even who didn't watch it) knows and talks about that 

I guess I missed that part. I never liked Zoi & Tim and only watched
them long enough to know I didn't want to watch them, which was
all of about 30 seconds. Sweaty guy sounds about right, though.

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

I guess I missed that part. I never liked Zoi & Tim and only watched
them long enough to know I didn't want to watch them, which was
all of about 30 seconds. Sweaty guy sounds about right, though.

The only good thing i remember in a quick memory check up... they brought Linda

• Like 1