Paisley & Cletus

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ok Ze which ones would you define as special?  Just interested. Think you may struggle lol

Well Forest Gump and The shawshank Redemption are pretty special movies😁,now serious,by special i meant residents that have that special "thing" that attracts people to th screen and watch them for long time,Serena had that,foxy also,Ruby Kinda haves it,but it's always an very personal thing,about tastes.This three i said for exemple you may find them just ok or even bad(i know you don't),just wish very strong residents,with active places,great current flow of guests and less clone houses and residents that open one day and close after an couple months,i feel we have this less and less even tought houses are more and more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It all started because whenever there was a guest we would end up calling them by the way they looked. Blondie, guest girl, tattoo girl, creepy guy, etc.... You get the idea. Well, I got sick of it and I started naming them. I named quite a few actually. Then, I ended my VHTV subscription and I wasn't commenting as much in the apt forums and so Jabbath took over the naming job. Since the tenants want to protect their privacy, they tend to stick with the names we give them. You can name them too if you want, but the general rule is that they need to actually do something sexual before they get a name. 

I actually had several rules to help with naming, but I've forgotten my most of them. Basically, short, easy to type names, and not previously used names. 

Oh I see, interesting how VH actually uses the names! And good to know about the rules!  Pretty cool Amy 👍

• Like 1

No Olga’s or Svetlana’s? Lol!!! Yes it is quite interesting how connected the participants are on here. You can also tell because a lot of them start changing certain behaviors or doing more of something after a certain amount of posts on something in particular: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Em is the last one who I named, who is still on VHTV. I'm told that the name I picked is strikingly similar to her real name. 😊

Pretty cool!  I’m waiting for a ”Deenie” lol. (Judy Blume fan back in the day)! 😊

• Like 1