Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

On 11/3/2018 at 3:17 AM, Thomazz said:

Kira and De. Yesterday there was a hot air between them.🔥  

I did not witness them arguing at all.  Maybe I missed something?  

In other bad news, Kira was very very ill tonight, vomiting in the toilet at least four times over an hour and a half.  She seemed fine after Nina left for the night.  She played the guitar and then her drums, and then I had to step away for a bit, so not sure what she did for awhile, but when I come back, I can clearly hear the telltale sounds of vomiting into a toilet.  Then three times again every 15-20 mins or so.  She was shaky and wobbly, too.  In between retching, she was chatting with someone on the phone, attempting to hide in the bedroom closet (however I could still hear quite clearly).  She finally went to bed 0215 Pete time.  I am absolutely worried sick about her.  ☹️

I guess it must be Flu season in Russia, too.  🤢 

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I did not witness them arguing at all.  Maybe I missed something?  

In other bad news, Kira was very very ill tonight, vomiting in the toilet at least four times over an hour and a half.  She seemed fine after Nina left for the night.  She played the guitar and then her drums, and then I had to step away for a bit, so not sure what she did for awhile, but when I come back, I can clearly hear the telltale sounds of vomiting into a toilet.  Then three times again every 15-20 mins or so.  She was shaky and wobbly, too.  In between retching, she was chatting with someone on the phone, attempting to hide in the bedroom closet (however I could still hear quite clearly).  She finally went to bed 0215 Pete time.  I am absolutely worried sick about her.  ☹️

I guess it must be Flu season in Russia, too.  🤢 

Morning Sickness.                          DPcL.gif

You DO enjoy antagonizing me, don't you Mr. Austin sir?  Zall good.  Much like Homer, I get it.  I get jokes.  

There was a brief, very brief moment, where morning sickness DID cross my mind.  Kira and Nina are betrothed, and it would seem normal for betrothed to want to have children like a normal married couple (gahhh, did I just offend all gays by saying "normal"?).  Happens all the time here in the US.  BUT there is uno problemo with your theory of N&K having children, Mister MAN.  First of all, Kira would need to have glorious intercourse with ME in order to get pregnatated.  Alas, that has not happened - YET.  And even if Kira was the pregnant one, it would seriously fuck up the whole band thing.  Nina is NOT about to jeopardize the band in any way shape or form, even if it is a baby.  And even though Kira is clearly, obviously, a motherly nurturing type, I don't think she would screw up Nina's plans of rock-n-roll stardom.  Besides, her baby is Nina.  

And I won't even begin to factor in Doe Eyes and the brilliant masterful chaos she could bring.  

So... cute theory, but no.  I'm going with Russian flu.  I hope she recovers quickly!  

3 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

You DO enjoy antagonizing me, don't you Mr. Austin sir?  Zall good.  Much like Homer, I get it.  I get jokes.  

There was a brief, very brief moment, where morning sickness DID cross my mind.  Kira and Nina are betrothed, and it would seem normal for betrothed to want to have children like a normal married couple (gahhh, did I just offend all gays by saying "normal"?).  Happens all the time here in the US.  BUT there is uno problemo with your theory of N&K having children, Mister MAN.  First of all, Kira would need to have glorious intercourse with ME in order to get pregnatated.  Alas, that has not happened - YET.  And even if Kira was the pregnant one, it would seriously fuck up the whole band thing.  Nina is NOT about to jeopardize the band in any way shape or form, even if it is a baby.  And even though Kira is clearly, obviously, a motherly nurturing type, I don't think she would screw up Nina's plans of rock-n-roll stardom.  Besides, her baby is Nina.  

And I won't even begin to factor in Doe Eyes and the brilliant masterful chaos she could bring.  

So... cute theory, but no.  I'm going with Russian flu.  I hope she recovers quickly!  

I was just kidding around.  When things are slow I have some extra time on my hands.  

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was just kidding around.  When things are slow I have some extra time on my hands.  

Yes sir, I'm smart enough to know that.  I was joking as well.  But you do afford me the chance to expound further on my favorite ladies, so I appreciate it!  And you know I can be a bit verbose at times, even though I'm just a dumb trucker.  

Also, I love to rile up the forum non-chatters who love to hate those of us who "speculate" about stuff in the chatbox.  Heh.  I think I have achieved that tonight.  Altho my speculations on Kira tonight are based on facts.  

I am watching Maya right now, being busy in her kitchen  making tea, and Jody is there.  Jody is such a worthless dooshbag, but a lovable worthless dooshbag, much better than Stepan.  Jody makes Maya happy, especially when she sits on his face.  And that's the Meaning of Life right there.  Love her or hate her, Maya will always have a special place in my hearts.  

• Upvote 1

I do not think she's sick. For hours Kira laughed with someone on the phone. Secretly in the closet.(00:00-02:00) These phone conversations always happen when Nina is not home. It's a little weird and interesting. Hate me if you want but I think Kira has to carry on with somebody / an affair with somebody (maybe: Doe?)
In general, my intuition is good.We will see that I was right or not. 😉

3 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

I do not think she's sick. For hours Kira laughed with someone on the phone. Secretly in the closet.(00:00-02:00) These phone conversations always happen when Nina is not home. It's a little weird and interesting. Hate me if you want but I think Kira has to carry on with somebody / an affair with somebody (maybe: Doe?)
In general, my intuition is good.We will see that I was right or not. 😉

Interesting analysis.  Yes Kira was chatting and laughing with someone on the phone, in the closet, also in the secret shower, as I mentioned.  But with all due respect, did you/could you not also hear, in between that, the unmistakable sound of vomiting into the toilet, the spitting into the bowl, and see her brush her teeth four times after each wretch on cams 5 & 6??  Surely you could not miss that.  Kira is definitely definitely ill.  Food poisoning, flu, some sickness.  Unless this is some binging/purging thing she has begun, which I highly doubt.  I think you may be looking for infidelity where there is none.  

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Interesting analysis.  Yes Kira was chatting and laughing with someone on the phone, in the closet, also in the secret shower, as I mentioned.  But with all due respect, did you/could you not also hear, in between that, the unmistakable sound of vomiting into the toilet, the spitting into the bowl, and see her brush her teeth four times after each wretch on cams 5 & 6??  Surely you could not miss that.  Kira is definitely definitely ill.  Food poisoning, flu, some sickness.  Unless this is some binging/purging thing she has begun, which I highly doubt.  I think you may be looking for infidelity where there is none.   

I do not pay attention to every detail. Maybe you're right she's sick. I do not know.
I'm not  looking for infidelity. I just noticed these phone conversations. 
A few days ago Kira also talked to someone on the phone. When Nina entered the apartment Kira literally scared then she quickly  to hang up the phone. Interesting. If there is nothing to hide then why she was scared and embarrassedBut of course I do not know. We'll see.😉👍

3 hours ago, Thomazz said:

I do not pay attention to every detail. Maybe you're right she's sick. I do not know.
I'm not  looking for infidelity. I just noticed these phone conversations. 
A few days ago Kira also talked to someone on the phone. When Nina entered the apartment Kira literally scared then she quickly  to hang up the phone. Interesting. If there is nothing to hide then why she was scared and embarrassedBut of course I do not know. We'll see.😉👍

I hope you will not be right. Because then I do not think they will stay together and they would most likely leave the RLC. :cry:

37 minutes ago, likidamber said:

There is one little thing - a large scotch whiskey with orange juice, which Kira took with her into the bedroom ...
How does Kira want to hide something from Nina - on RLC? After all, Nina can observe the flat, she can read posts here.

I just wrote a comment about what was strange to me. It's just an assumption. I do not understand their language. That's why I said we'll see what's going to happen.