Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

The "new" couple were there for at least 3+ hours.  Much tea consumed - no alcohol.  Then pizza and sushi (a combination I'll NEVER understand) and chocolate cake for dessert, much more chat and playing fetch with Butch (Sundance was hiding I think).  Nina, of course, as expected, held center court nearly the whole time.  I'm not sure if Nina ever took a breath in between flapping her lips.  The guests left around 2330, and Kira cleaned up the dishes (as usual).  It is now 0315 and finally getting to bed. 

The blonde guest has been to the apt several times in the past, and I've also seen the black haired girl there once or twice before as well, but just not together.  Me likes to think that perhaps N&K played matchmaker between the two?  If so, well done, both of them are cute in their own way, and they seemed really lovey-dovey with each other all night.  Good job, N&K  😊 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Only at N&K's: Nina throwing soap bottles into the bath... 😅

LOL we may rant and rave at how lazy Nina is at home 98% of the time, but when she goes into 'cleaning mode', she really goes all-out!  It's like she flips an internal switch or something.  She and Kira had that closet re-arranged and re-organized in just a couple of hours, including her playing nursemaid to Kira when she injured her finger.  That's excellent TEAMWORK ladies!  👭 

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

LOL we may rant and rave at how lazy Nina is at home 98% of the time, but when she goes into 'cleaning mode', she really goes all-out!  It's like she flips an internal switch or something.  She and Kira had that closet re-arranged and re-organized in just a couple of hours, including her playing nursemaid to Kira when she injured her finger.  That's excellent TEAMWORK ladies!  👭 

tenor.gif?itemid=11134451

Two nights in a row!  This is unprecedented!  I guess that donation I made to the Salvation Army bucket today is paying off!  This time Nina initiated the action, they were wrestling around on the bed like teenagers, lots of ass spanking.  I really think Nina wanted to give Kira a good workover tonight like she got last night, but Kira eventually took charge, as always, and Nina becomes putty in her hands.  It's interesting, Nina is the Boss outside of the bedroom, but Kira becomes Boss in the bedroom.  Fascinating!  

And yet another body-convulsing end.  I think this one tonight was even more powerful than the two last night.  Absolutely fantastic!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3