Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

10 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Finally Kira seems much stronger than we thought.

I've always thought Kira to be strong.  Just reserved.  A brilliant introvert.  But yes, she has certainly grown and becoming more vocal in how their lives proceed.  And Nina, usually the antagonist, has become the conciliatory one.  Fascinating.  

• Like 2

Just now, jouandomy said:

Merry Christmas to all of you! 😸

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to all of you as well, my fellow disciples of the best apartment on RLC since October 2014!  

Kira served Nina a huge chunk of cake, and Kira is eating a warmed up dinner.  Rule #1 - NEVER let a girl get HANGRY!  

And Butch is ready to play fetch - which makes both girls smile and laugh.  

Cats - the great negotiators.   

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Finally Kira seems much stronger than we thought.

Kira's character has undergone a great metamorphosis. From a girl lying in a fetal position on the floor to a cold, hard woman and standing above  Nina, who is kneeling on the floor.

• Like 2

Living with Nina is no easy task. Nina is like a butterfly, she goes from flower to flower, Kira is a pretty flower, but maybe that's not enough.😊
But it doesn't matter, everything will be all right... as usual the trio will reform, if it can be separated.
Have a merry Christmas, all of you.

JOYEUX-NOEL.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, likidamber said:

Kira's character has undergone a great metamorphosis. From a girl lying in a fetal position on the floor to a cold, hard woman and standing above  Nina, who is kneeling on the floor.

I agree, to a point.  All due respect, but I would hardly classify Kira as a cold, hard woman now.  She is confused and trying to work things out in her head.  Just like what a master of chess would do.  Indeed, I recognize that chess players, and Kira's near-Grand master ability, can be seen as cold and decisive, but I don't think Kira is playing chess with Nina.  I believe she is playing life.  Indeed, both girls could survive on their own merits alone, but could they survive on their own alone, without each other.  

I think not.  

Unless Kira were to come to USA and meet this really great drama-free truck driver.  

LOL   

36 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

Living with Nina is no easy task. Nina is like a butterfly, she goes from flower to flower, Kira is a pretty flower, but maybe that's not enough.😊
But it doesn't matter, everything will be all right... as usual the trio will reform, if it can be separated.
Have a merry Christmas, all of you.

Thank you, and I embrace your positivity.  I also believe our Three Russkiteers will come together again in three-part harmony, and all will be well in the Universe again.  😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I agree, to a point.  All due respect, but I would hardly classify Kira as a cold, hard woman now.  She is confused and trying to work things out in her head.  Just like what a master of chess would do.  Indeed, I recognize that chess players, and Kira's near-Grand master ability, can be seen as cold and decisive, but I don't think Kira is playing chess with Nina.  I believe she is playing life.  Indeed, both girls could survive on their own merits alone, but could they survive on their own alone, without each other.  

I think not.  

Unless Kira were to come to USA and meet this really great drama-free truck driver.  

LOL   

However, I will remain with my opinion. Maybe I can exchange only the word "cold" for  "certain"

Kira is not lost, on the contrary, he knows what he says and knows what he wants. And she wants to hear this,  what she found out about Nina, Nina cries, pleads, but still does not say that what Kira is waiting for. Her words are frugal, balanced, strikingly calm.

My observation - the end of an argument. Kira smiles calmly, embraces Nina and returns to her daily activities. Phone, food. In one moment. I do not interpret, I give a fact.

• Like 2

Thank you.  Merry early Christmas to you and yours. 

Kira is indeed waiting for something.  Pushing for something.  

Something more than just flowers or an expensive Crosley turntable for her birthday.  Something more than just being the girlfriend of a soon famous Russian rockstar.  

I dare say Kira is looking for something Nina may not be able to, nor understand, nor know how to, provide.  

I do not know what that 'something' is.  Maybe Kira doesn't either.  Just put someone in 'check' and see how they counter.  Then make your next move.