Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

They keep hours like a trucker.  It is now 0500 St Pete time (2200 my time), Kira is doing laundry, stunningly near-naked except for a beautiful miniscule black cooter cover.  I can't tell if she's packing or unpacking the luggage splayed out on the LR floor.  The camera cases are out so I assume it is for another trip they are taking.  Which means my baby girl will be gone again for some time.  😢  I hope one of them eats that banana on the printer tray before it rots and seeps into the printer.  That would not be... 'a-peeling'.  Personally, that banana has reached beyond consumption stage, I prefer them slightly green or yellow.  Spots are dead bananas LOL.  

6 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

A year ago, Kira would be out late and Nina lying at home. Now, Kira is home and Nina beyond the horizon until the ungodly hours.

It IS refreshing, but there is a big difference.  A year ago we would watch Nina on the couch staring at her phone for hours on end, in a trance, sucking on her Juul, complete silence, except for maybe a Russian soap opera playing on the tv.  Many times I thought the audio feed from the cams was faulty.  No, it wasn't.  A year later, we watch Kira cranking AWESOME music - Linkin Park, death metal, ethereal, new age, soul, jazz (tonight it was SRV blues - outstanding!), and she is ACTIVE doing stuff, always in motion, occasionally sitting down at the table to check the laptop but never for long.  

Total opposites.  Amazing.  

Is there any wonder why my favorite is my favorite?    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They keep hours like a trucker.  It is now 0500 St Pete time (2200 my time), Kira is doing laundry, stunningly near-naked except for a beautiful miniscule black cooter cover.  I can't tell if she's packing or unpacking the luggage splayed out on the LR floor.  The camera cases are out so I assume it is for another trip they are taking.  Which means my baby girl will be gone again for some time.  😢  I hope one of them eats that banana on the printer tray before it rots and seeps into the printer.  That would not be... 'a-peeling'.  Personally, that banana has reached beyond consumption stage, I prefer them slightly green or yellow.  Spots are dead bananas LOL.  

It IS refreshing, but there is a big difference.  A year ago we would watch Nina on the couch staring at her phone for hours on end, in a trance, sucking on her Juul, complete silence, except for maybe a Russian soap opera playing on the tv.  Many times I thought the audio feed from the cams was faulty.  No, it wasn't.  A year later, we watch Kira cranking AWESOME music - Linkin Park, death metal, ethereal, new age, soul, jazz (tonight it was SRV blues - outstanding!), and she is ACTIVE doing stuff, always in motion, occasionally sitting down at the table to check the laptop but never for long.  

Total opposites.  Amazing.  

Is there any wonder why my favorite is my favorite?    

The opposites are attracting each other.😉  Last year, Kira worked a lot. Nina was very much at home. Yes ... On the couch and her phone in her hand. ( Although I liked watching her like this too ) She developed a lot and in the right direction. It's good to see this. It's just a pity that she's less at home.

P.S. These cats would already deserve their own apartment.🐱🐱😍

Anyway, there was a weird scene today. Before Nina came home, Kira talked to someone on the phone. When Nina entered the apartment Kira literally scared and printed the phone. Their time ( 5.45)  Maybe another girl?

Maybe new one threesome😍  ( Just kidding 😀)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They keep hours like a trucker.

No. Truckers keep hours like innocent Russian twenty-somethingers... 😜 Get some perspective 😉

A year later, we watch Kira cranking AWESOME music - Linkin Park, death metal, ethereal, new age, soul, jazz (tonight it was SRV blues - outstanding!), and she is ACTIVE doing stuff, always in motion, occasionally sitting down at the table to check the laptop but never for long. 

Right!

Whenever Kira puts on some music, I am suprised by her good taste. Whatever she puts on, I like it (yes, still talking about music here 😏). So I tune in on RLC, and listen to Radio Kira 80.0 FM while working or doing the household 🙂

She has a broad taste, but seems to be into specific heavy metal particularly 🤪

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thomazz said:

P.S. These cats would already deserve their own apartment.🐱🐱😍

Absolutely! A G-rated apartment on RLC with two perky pussies 🤩 Perhaps accompanied with a friendly big blue stuffed shark 🐋 and a pink flamingo 🐦

More seriously: the cats are indeed awesome!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Absolutely! A G-rated apartment on RLC with two perky pussies 🤩 Perhaps accompanied with a friendly big blue stuffed shark 🐋 and a pink flamingo 🐦

More seriously: the cats are indeed awesome!

Sometimes Animals can be more interesting to watch than the actual Tenants.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Thomazz said:

Anyway, there was a weird scene today. Before Nina came home, Kira talked to someone on the phone. When Nina entered the apartment Kira literally scared and printed the phone. Their time ( 5.45)  Maybe another girl?

Maybe new one threesome😍  ( Just kidding 😀)

You joking? Yeah of course 😀🤣😉

• Like 1