Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

31 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

just wrote a comment about what was strange to me. It's just an assumption. I do not understand their language. That's why I said we'll see what's going to happen.

Yeah. The whiskey language is international. And the effects of using it too. 😀And what will happen next - we'll see what the girls want to show us. They are not predictable, so there is nothing to speculate about.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, likidamber said:

There is one little thing - a large scotch whiskey with orange juice, which Kira took with her into the bedroom ...

See? she can't be sick...! Orange juice is healthy. It contains vitamins!  😄

• Like 1

Now that I have had time to sleep on it and ponder it further today, I have reached a conclusion.  Given that Kira and N & D were eating those nasty sodium-laden instant Ramen noodle bowls for dinner tonight, AND given what @likidamber pointed out about the scotch/OJ, of which Kira had several during the night in question, possibly on an empty stomach, I choose to change my determination that Kira does NOT have the flu or a flu-like illness.  I also apologize to @Thomazz.  

Anyone who has had the flu would most certainly not eat something as revolting as a Ramen noodle bowl less than 24 hours later.  Can you imagine THAT garbage coming back up?  Bleh.  I certainly wouldn't risk it.  And I failed (or chose not) to take into consideration the amount of alcohol she was having, which she was indeed consuming at least two of them, perhaps more.  So, while there is no question Kira retched her guts out last night, it was most likely due to the alcohol consumption and nothing more.  *Sigh*  I really thought she had a higher tolerance level than that.  😶  

Nina's colorful hair is a bit weird to me. I know this diversity is a symbol of freedom, but I hope it does not take long for her.
Otherwise, Masha and Nina are very similar to each other. They do not like being average. They like to be different.
But I like these two girls with their crazy stuff.:blush:

3 hours ago, Izumi said:

Nina's colorful hair is a bit weird to me. I know this diversity is a symbol of freedom, but I hope it does not take long for her.
Otherwise, Masha and Nina are very similar to each other. They do not like being average. They like to be different.
But I like these two girls with their crazy stuff.:blush:

i like the new hair of Nina! The constant changing of her hair suits her personality quite well. 

• Like 1