Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

This Topic is for General Chat.

Happyone  had already created a New Topic.   It's in waiting while the Current Topic finishes its 30 Pages.  Since there can't be 2 General Chats one will be merged with the other.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

As thread #4 is now closed, I have to post this here. Leora is the only RLC girl who arranges most of her shows (the word show is not quite correct, she bates by nature!), in front of free cameras and always ensures that we watchers have a good view. That is why Leora is very important to freeriders, and they get disappointed whenever she decides to finish in the bedroom or in the bath. Taking into account the many apartments RLC offers, though I follow nowadays only a few of them, I can recommend the subscription, which opens all cameras. It costs, yes, but you will be positively surprised of the contents (though I have to say the Barca leftovers have turned RLC into a big bating society, where unfortunately nobody can challenge Leora´s uniqueness).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Calle said:

As thread #4 is now closed, I have to post this here. Leora is the only RLC girl who arranges most of her shows (the word show is not quite correct, she bates by nature!), in front of free cameras and always ensures that we watchers have a good view. That is why Leora is very important to freeriders, and they get disappointed whenever she decides to finish in the bedroom or in the bath. Taking into account the many apartments RLC offers, though I follow nowadays only a few of them, I can recommend the subscription, which opens all cameras. It costs, yes, but you will be positively surprised of the contents (though I have to say the Barca leftovers have turned RLC into a big bating society, where unfortunately nobody can challenge Leora´s uniqueness).

You are spot on regarding Leora... The others I don't bother with..."why eat hamburgers when you have fillet steak in the fridge". 😹

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are spot on regarding Leora... The others I don't bother with..."why eat hamburgers when you have fillet steak in the fridge". 😹

You got to take the steaks out of the fridge and cook em before you can eat em 😏

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

You got to take the steaks out of the fridge and cook em before you can eat em 😏

But they are worth waiting for aren't they? You cannot rush perfection my friend...Why second best, when with a little patience you can have the pinnacle of erotica. 😸 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am noticing a lot more that Leora tends to hide when changing her clothes and there was a time when she use to Lounge around the home nude or at least  bottomless more but not lately,  hopefully what I'm noticing isn't the norm

With Temperatures in the Weather of only 33F or 1C things may get a bit chilly to remove clothing.

• Like 1