Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they haven't turned the Heat on yet. Some Landlords are cheap and won't turn it on until Ice is Frozen on the River. 

It's a travesty that the main draw of the site (Leora) has to live in a substandard apartment while F-Him has that spacious F-Palace? Where is a Palace fit for a queen? Where is the LP apartment? Time to give that beat up old apartment to one of the newbies and give Leora something more worthy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

It's a travesty that the main draw of the site (Leora) has to live in a substandard apartment while F-Him has that spacious F-Palace? Where is a Palace fit for a queen? Where is the LP apartment? Time to give that beat up old apartment to one of the newbies and give Leora something more worthy.

L & P are in Krasnoyarsk Russia   and Efim is in St. Petersburg. The distance is quite a bit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

L & P are in Krasnoyarsk Russia   and Efim is in St. Petersburg. The distance is quite a bit

So...it's Saturday night as I type this. Nothing to do.  Don't fee like going out - just stay a couch potato for the night.  I log into CC, read StnCld316's post and decide to check out Wikipedia regarding Krasnoyarsk....reading through what the city is all about and then I see that Leora isn't on the list of notable people in Krasnoyarsk.

WTF?!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnoyarsk#Notable_people

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

So...it's Saturday night as I type this. Nothing to do.  Don't fee like going out - just stay a couch potato for the night.  I log into CC, read StnCld316's post and decide to check out Wikipedia regarding Krasnoyarsk....reading through what the city is all about and then I see that Leora isn't on the list of notable people in Krasnoyarsk.

WTF?!!

Goes to show RLC has made none of their Tenants a Star.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

WTF?!!

Got to be a typo error mate.   😹

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Goes to show RLC has made none of their Tenants a Star.    :biggrin:

Was probably the politically correct and Snowflake ( what we call easily offended folk here in the U.K. ) edition. 😹

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I am noticing a lot more that Leora tends to hide when changing her clothes and there was a time when she use to Lounge around the home nude or at least  bottomless more but not lately,  hopefully what I'm noticing isn't the norm

Seeing what I'm seeing now, she had to have read my post

22 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Seeing what I'm seeing now, she had to have read my post

Not necessarily although possible.....She spends probably equal.amounts of time without panties on as she does with them....depends on her mood. 😸

• Like 1