Dana & Chris Part #2

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm still complaining about the lack of scrolling of the apt list. Yeah, yeah I know it works on the thumbnail list, but it doesn't on the names list, which I personally prefer to use. 

@Voyeur House TV Seriously!!!!!! I don't even know why I try anymore. I feel so, ignored!  😞

giphy.gif

Happy that at least one understud the problem .

On 11/14/2018 at 2:56 PM, Robwin said:

Yeah she knew what was happening last time judging by that sly grin at the hall cam on the way out lol

Looks like my theory wasn't that far fetched after all then 😄  Certainly more plausible than what some other jokers 🤡 suggested 🤣

I mean, suggesting lawsuits and what not with European Laws. Some fu*king know-it-all commenting on something - as it turns out - he didn't have a fu*king clue about.  I know of at least 2 people who should be ashamed...like a lot!!...right now.  Putting Dana through all this shit. Poor Dana 😍

If you had your privacy violated in such a way, would you go back to that apartment and that girl?  Nevermind fu*king her all over again...and again...and again?!  Nah, didn't think so. Guess who showed at Dana's apartment and did that very thing?

I'm laughing so much here I fell of my chair! 🤣🤣🤣

Good on you Dana for proving them 💩💩 wrong!

Just now, purplewrap said:

Looks like my theory wasn't that far fetched after all then 😄  Certainly more plausible than what some other jokers 🤡 suggested 🤣

I mean, suggesting lawsuits and what not with European Laws. Some fu*king know-it-all commenting on something - as it turns out - he didn't have a fu*king clue about.  I know of at least 2 people who should be ashamed...like a lot!!...right now.  Putting Dana through all this shit. Poor Dana 😍

If you had your privacy violated in such a way, would you go back to that apartment and that girl?  Nevermind fu*king her all over again...and again...and again?!  Nah, didn't think so. Guess who showed at Dana's apartment and did that very thing?

I'm laughing so much here I fell of my chair! 🤣🤣🤣

Good on you Dana for proving them 💩💩 wrong!

Heyho no I am not ashamed. I can not see where I was proven wrong. I am curious about your evidence. And spare your insults please 😉