Elena & Artur - Apartment 4 (New tenants)

Guest OP

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two couples who arrived at the apartment 4 were very Relaxed, or they do not yet know about the cameras or dare exhibitionist!

They all know about the cameras.  I saw every one of them look straight at the camera right above the bathtub.  Even the bombshell looked right at it while she was masturbating in the bathtub.

The two couples who arrived at the apartment 4 were very Relaxed, or they do not yet know about the cameras or dare exhibitionist!

They all know about the cameras.  I saw every one of them look straight at the camera right above the bathtub.  Even the bombshell looked right at it while she was masturbating in the bathtub.

So this proved that they are exhibitionists, and are very soon we will have a swing!

So this proved that they are exhibitionists, and are very soon we will have a swing!

I sure hope they read your words and agree.

Guest samantha

yes i am a lesbian 100% and me and jojogunne and lezvoyuer just chat on here.but i wouldnt mind meeting them in person they seem like nice people.....

yes i am a lesbian 100% and me and jojogunne and lezvoyuer just chat on here.but i wouldnt mind meeting them in person they seem like nice people.....

I follow rlc since October, within my observations I can say that all participating couples are correct people and indoneas not seen any defect or exaggeration!

Guest Giafollower

I have a question! seeing these two couples in the batroom, took an hour of recording, and they are hot, that's great, now I wonder, someone still has preference for Gia?

Sorry, I prefer Gia. I guess curiosity.

I have a question! seeing these two couples in the batroom, took an hour of recording, and they are hot, that's great, now I wonder, someone still has preference for Gia?

I agree with you, I prefer the nut Nastya!

The challenge...and infrequent successes...in getting anything good on Gia is what constantly draws me back to her.  Well, that and her long legs, nice ass, nice tits, reddish hair...well...you get the idea.

But the sheer openness of the two couples in 4 is awesome.