1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, but it is Our Gracious Queen...😏

One was upset with one's comments...:dodgy:

I understand---

Cold hard facts can be hard to tolerate sometimes--

In this case more like cold limp facts can be hard to handle. 😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Naga should be happy happy happy....his favorite pussy and his favorite dick have returned to no doubt draw out all the other girls for more put on shows!!

Evening Harley..You got the 1st bit right but not sure about the second bit...:dodgy:

Seriously though, although I really like this guy, as far as boyfriends are concerned, and they are really good together, and I'm in no doubt the'll tie the knot sometime, I think the boyfriends should be allowed 1 visit only and for no more than a week...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Harley..You got the 1st bit right but not sure about the second bit...:dodgy:

Seriously though, although I really like this guy, as far as boyfriends are concerned, and they are really good together, and I'm in no doubt the'll tie the knot sometime, I think the boyfriends should be allowed 1 visit only and for no more than a week...

Evening Naga, I think you are giving the boyfriends too much time, two nights should be more than enough!  But hey, I don't really care because I'm not paying for it.  They can stay as long as they like as far as I'm concerned.  What do you think Karols boyfriend as you call him would think about her massaging Amanda's guy?  Do you think she told him?  I'm sure she did because I wouldn't think they would hide anything from each other as close as they are!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Evening Naga, I think you are giving the boyfriends too much time, two nights should be more than enough!  But hey, I don't really care because I'm not paying for it.  They can stay as long as they like as far as I'm concerned.  What do you think Karols boyfriend as you call him would think about her massaging Amanda's guy?  Do you think she told him?  I'm sure she did because I wouldn't think they would hide anything from each other as close as they are!

She was 1 of 6 girls, massaging Pablo. I think she got his right foot! Why would she need to tell him...When I was down the beach the other day, walking Ted, I bumped into a girl dogwalker I hadn't seen for a while and gave her a kiss on the cheek..But I didn't tell Mrs Naga...She is a tidy boiler mind...:biggrin:

As for Karol's so called bf...She's been seeing him for about 3 years Harley and, if you could see them, you'd realise they are the real deal and are good together,,,

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She was 1 of 6 girls, massaging Pablo. I think she got his right foot! Why would she need to tell him...When I was down the beach the other day, walking Ted, I bumped into a girl dogwalker I hadn't seen for a while and gave her a kiss on the cheek..But I didn't tell Mrs Naga...She is a tidy boiler mind...:biggrin:

As for Karol's so called bf...She's been seeing him for about 3 years Harley and, if you could see them, you'd realise they are the real deal and are good together,,,

I think a peck on the cheek is quite a bit different than massaging another guy....at least to me it is.  It's a good thing you didn't tell the Mrs., because then I would know you have lost your damn mind lol.

I'm sure they look good together Naga, i'll take your word for it.  That still doesn't excuse the fact that Karol did what she did and I don't know their relationship status so we will just leave it at that.