B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mr Pinstripe???...Where did you get that name from...😏

I gave him that name because when at home he is ALWAYS in those pinstripe lounging pants.   And they never get washed.  The same pants he wore the whole week he was here before.  They never got washed that week either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Why can't we say professional model and leave it at that. Soft core is what they do here on RLC. Her girl/girl that I I saw is just dressed up, staged and shot with a better camera. Sound familiar. 

Let's just enjoy her. Can we do that ??

I can mate...You're spot on. I don't know if you saw my post yesterday...I respected her for not bringing her 'career to the the show last time...I got shot at by some guy..

• Like 1

It was really nice to see Leona ❤️ having fun wiith the others tonight!

All, in all, I think tonight has been a pretty good party! Just hanging out and having fun! I kind of like the guessing game, and there was no put on silly show, like there so often is. But just a remark, whenever there is a party, I kind of get the games, when a bunch of people that doesn't really know each other meet up, they need something to kick off the interactions, but I just don't get why there always need to be someone with a wig?

16 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I gave him that name because when at home he is ALWAYS in those pinstripe lounging pants.   And they never get washed.  The same pants he wore the whole week he was here before.  They never got washed that week either.

Jeez Cheesy, you must pay great attention to this shit, I'm always looking at Karol, cos she's my girl right now...but I never noticed...😏

• Like 1