Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

A little while ago he went into the living room to get some sleep (as she goes on and on in the bedroom - crying/screaming/crying/screaming....) where also the friend is sleeping on the couch..and what does she do? she run in there and start to scream again so the friend wakes up and voila she goes crazy again....what a Drama queen!

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

A little while ago he went into the living room to get some sleep (as she goes on and on in the bedroom - crying/screaming/crying/screaming....) where also the friend is sleeping on the couch..and what does she do? she run in there and start to scream again so the friend wakes up and voila she goes crazy again....what a Drama queen!

Yup I saw that, she ran in the living room butt naked infront of the friend to have a go at him some more! Nothing stops this girls tantrums, even when no ones in the room she'll still be shouting / talking at someone.

2 minutes ago, evian said:

Yup I saw that, she ran in the living room butt naked infront of the friend to have a go at him some more! Nothing stops this girls tantrums, even when no ones in the room she'll still be shouting / talking at someone.

She usualy gets calm after some time and then just sleep,hope this time will be the same.

Just now, ze81 said:

Dam she it's really mad today,honestly I watch the house today a lot and didn't seen nothing major to lead to this,maybe was something outside.

I seriously doubt it as she was all fine and laughing for a long time playing games with her bf and the guest and out of the blue she totally flipped (maybe she lost the game LOL). I have never seen a girl talk this fast (1000 words a second) and swirling around her arms and stumping her legs to the floor (like a little kid) in the bedroom as she does now...she need some serious help.

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I seriously doubt it as she was all fine and laughing for a long time playing games with her bf and the guest and out of the blue she totally flipped (maybe she lost the game LOL). I have never seen a girl talk this fast (1000 words a second) and swirling around her arms and stumping her legs to the floor (like a little kid) in the bedroom as she does now...she need some serious help.

this is mild for her I have seen her even worse

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Then was just her usual "explosions",one positive note all this things shows that smith really loves her(so much patience and all),I said a long time ago that she could have some kind of problem(like bi polar)all this arguments out of almost nothing must have an explication.Honestly just want the better for the couple,fallowing them sinse their other house and they are as authentic on cams can be.I think that now kitty it's starting to get more calm and hopeful they will just sleep.