3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

On RLC's Website it says living their everyday lives. No where does it say they have to Have Sex, Masturbate or be Nude.  If you see things happen then you got a Bonus for the day.

Most of their life if they are in the Apartment is Staring at the Phone 75% of the time.

It isn't so much about only seeing sex, nudity, etc. Sasha and Dasha fuck all the time and I never watch them. Sam and Eva have considerably less sex than they did when they first moved in and it's still my favorite apartment on RLC right now.

If the girls weren't sexually active at all, I wouldn't care so much. My issue with these girls, and girls like Emily, Irma and Amina is that they ARE sexually active and they are purposefully doing it out of the cams. If they don't want to deal with any guys whatsoever and be hermits staring at their phones, then whatever. They'd just be boring ass girls like the rest of them. But that's not the case with any of these girls. When you agree to live your everyday life on cam and then purposefully hide that aspect outside of life, then I take issue with that, and THAT'S when I advocate for them to be kicked out, although RLC will never kick anyone out and like I said in another thread, these girls get RLC money regardless of what they do, so bitching about it is really a waste of time. It really is better to ignore them and don't watch.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't so much about only seeing sex, nudity, etc. Sasha and Dasha fuck all the time and I never watch them. Sam and Eva have considerably less sex than they did when they first moved in and it's still my favorite apartment on RLC right now.

If the girls weren't sexually active at all, I wouldn't care so much. My issue with these girls, and girls like Emily, Irma and Amina is that they ARE sexually active and they are purposefully doing it out of the cams. If they don't want to deal with any guys whatsoever and be hermits staring at their phones, then whatever. They'd just be boring ass girls like the rest of them. But that's not the case with any of these girls. When you agree to live your everyday life on cam and then purposefully hide that aspect outside of life, then I take issue with that, and THAT'S when I advocate for them to be kicked out, although RLC will never kick anyone out and like I said in another thread, these girls get RLC money regardless of what they do, so bitching about it is really a waste of time. It really is better to ignore them and don't watch.

Watching the same people fucking and masturbating can get quite boring after awhile. Similar to watching Reruns on Television.

Kami and Kaley will be back next tuesday, wrote RLC under the plane icon. They are supposed to be in Berlin, as I saw Kami spending a long time visiting a tourist page of Berlin on her laptop in her room a few days ago. The girls went with 3 suitcase, one extra to put their heels shoes and different outfits for clubs. I don't think it's for visiting museums or art exhibitions...

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami and Kaley will be back next tuesday, wrote RLC under the plane icon. They are supposed to be in Berlin, as I saw Kami spending a long time visiting a tourist page of Berlin on her laptop in her room a few days ago. The girls went with 3 suitcase, one extra to put their heels shoes and different outfits for clubs. I don't think it's for visiting museums or art exhibitions...

Shit - so I will not meet them in Stockholm 😉 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Shit - so I will not meet them in Stockholm 😉 

Who knows ? But you would have to move from Norway if you want to meet them in Stockholm. 🙄

I think Kristy was, not at her last trip but the one before, in Stockholm and then in Lituania, for a show or a shooting I don't know and she put nothing on her social about that trip. I just heard her talking about it  to  Kami and Kaley when she came back. But today's trip is for Kami's birthday, as every year since we know them, so the story is different och du är so söt..Puss och kram.

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Who knows ? But you would have to move from Norway if you want to meet them in Stockholm. 🙄

I think Kristy was, not at her last trip but the one before, in Stockholm and then in Lituania, for a show or a shooting I don't know and she put nothing on her social about that trip. I just heard her talking about it  to  Kami and Kaley when she came back. But today's trip is for Kami's birthday, as every year since we know them, so the story is different och du är so söt..Puss och kram.

I'm not in Norway now ,) (near Down under)

10 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm still relatively new and don't know a lot about this apartment but I'm learning by following the posts and watching what goes on now and then.  I see that Kami and Kaley gave gone to Berlin.  So who is that in Kami's bed? 

The infamous FREELOADER Katya