3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No one deserves to be sent in Germany...

you don't get me,they are on vacation in germany they can get this opportunity to search a job they have many jobs to offer in this country but it's sure it's more simple for kami to return on rlc and stay in this bed on her phone and laptop h24 and waiting the rlc money for go in vacation with our money and continue have her real private life outside,just watch her last bating in the bathtub with the water two days ago for understand she take us for fucking idiots she did everything for hiding for we see nothing,by her comportment this is why I hate her 

Just now, firewall said:

you don't get me,they are on vacation in germany they can get this opportunity to search a job they have many jobs to offer in this country but it's sure it's more simple for kami to return on rlc and stay in this bed on her phone and laptop h24 and waiting the rlc money for go in vacation with our money and continue have her real private life outside,just watch her last bating in the bathtub with the water two days ago for understand she take us for fucking idiots she did everything for hiding for we see nothing,by her comportment this is why I hate her 

I don't think the girls are living on the RLC money, it is more a tip for them. Look at Kristy, she got her work money plus RLC money and she is still poor. Kami and Kaley spend their time buying clothes and shoes on the internet, daily meals, going to costy beauty parlors, to restaurants, and offering themselves expensive trips all around the world. RLC can't afford that. They are on RLC to be seen, but not for doing sex.  So they don't need to be a Gastarbeiter in Germany, they have 1 million Syrians for that there.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't think the girls are living on the RLC money, it is more a tip for them. Look at Kristy, she got her work money plus RLC money and she is still poor. Kami and Kaley spend their time buying clothes and shoes on the internet, daily meals, going to costy beauty parlors, to restaurants, and offering themselves expensive trips all around the world. RLC can't afford that. They are on RLC to be seen, but not for doing sex.  So they don't need to be a Gastarbeiter in Germany, they have 1 million Syrians for that there.

*they are on rlc for having a real life (it's include sex and bf and not search hiding) but for kami it's long time now she have decided to not share her real pvt life anymore on cameras,no more boyfriend here and she continue hiding when she masturbate

*apparently the 1 million of syrians was not enough,I have seen of the TV yesterday this country search again many people for working

26 minutes ago, firewall said:

*they are on rlc for having a real life (it's include sex and bf and not search hiding) but for kami it's long time now she have decided to not share her real pvt life on cameras,no more boyfriend here and she continue hiding when she masturbate

*apparently the 1 million of syrians was not enough,I have seen of the TV yesterday this country search again many people for working

She was always shy when masturbating, from Barcelona on, but when she has a BF, she is doing sex openly, not hiding at all. Just a detail:  the last time in the bath Kami bated, she went out of the bath to lock the bathroom door, something Kaley and Kristy never do. She is very shy about that, as I wrote. As she can't do a BJ or accept a cunninlingus.

The fact that Kami has no boyfriend right now is difficult to believe for such a beautiful girl, but that the reality and you have to accept it. You get to know that it is more difficult for a beautiful girl to get a matching boyfriend. It is easier to fuck for the girl next door, she doesn't fear the guy will fall madly in love with her. Maybe Kami and Kaley are looking for a very rich young guy, famous even better, but they didn't find those guys right now.

Just something else : Kami dressed her very well to take her plane to Berlin, training herself in front of mirrors, as she was going to some photo shoots, modelling. The reason of it is that they are using the VIP lounge before boarding, paying extra fees - could be that 's where Kami thinks she can meet interesting folks...

11 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

She was always shy when masturbating, from Barcelona on, but when she has a BF, she is doing sex openly, not hiding at all. Just a detail:  the last time in the bath Kami bated, she went out of the bath to lock the bathroom door, something Kaley and Kristy never do. She is very shy about that, as I wrote. As she can't do a BJ or accept a cunninlingus.

The fact that Kami has no boyfriend right now is difficult to believe for such a beautiful girl, but that the reality and you have to accept it. You get to know that it is more difficult for a beautiful girl to get a matching boyfriend. It is easier to fuck for the girl next door, she doesn't fear the guy will fall madly in love with her. Maybe Kami and Kaley are looking for a very rich young guy, famous even better, but they didn't find those guys right now.

Just something else : Kami dressed her very well to take her plane to Berlin, training herself in front of mirrors, as she was going to some photo shoots, modelling. The reason of it is that they are using the VIP lounge before boarding, paying extra fees - could be that 's where Kami thinks she can meet interesting folks...

you will see the day she will find the true love she will leave rlc

Just now, firewall said:

you will see the day she will find the true love she will leave rlc

Sure, I agree with you and it fits what I wrote. But her true love could be in the short next time her friend Kaley - who I think has the money.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Party tonight for Kristy : she cleaned her room, the kitchen and the living and even closed Kami's door. Are we going to see her usual she-friends and some guys ? It sounds like a real party this time.

Wonder how many cameras they'll destroy this time?:biggrin: