3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, no girl next door I said. 🙄

I found them too much girls next door,

This is what you posted before. To me it sounds like your comparing them to ordinary looking girls...the type who live next door... Which they're obviously not. So why am I confused?

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are making some mess, Nagachilli2, obviously. Never made love with beautiful girls ? I am sorry for you, you can't know.😎

You've lost me now Bel. I was trying to make a joke and you just didn't get it!...Never mind, enjoy your night...

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I found them too much girls next door,

This is what you posted before. To me it sounds like your comparing them to ordinary looking girls...the type who live next door... Which they're obviously not. So why am I confused?

What world do you live in?  Where I live there are girls that blow any of these girls out of the water and quite a few just on my street!  I feel sorry for you mate!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What world do you live in?  Where I live there are girls that blow any of these girls out of the water and quite a few just on my street!  I feel sorry for you mate!

I know Harley, you've mentioned it several times before. I'm sooooooooo fucking jealous, tbh, I don't know why you're on here. You should be glued to your telescope mate...😏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Harley, you've mentioned it several times before. I'm sooooooooo fucking jealous, tbh, I don't know why you're on here. You should be glued to your telescope mate...😏

LOL when you see it everyday in "REAL LIFE", you don't have to hide behind a computer screen 24/7 mate... 🙂 you should get out more!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL when you see it everyday in "REAL LIFE", you don't have to hide behind a computer screen 24/7 mate... 🙂 you should get out more!!

Hey, I get out plenty. My dog is a babe magnet! They just don't live in my street...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, I get out plenty. My dog is a babe magnet! They just don't live in my street...😉

Come on down South Naga.....we don't discriminate against Yankee's!!  I'll show what "REAL" girls look like.  Hell, you would move down here once I was done showing you around!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on down South Naga.....we don't discriminate against Yankee's!!  I'll show what "REAL" girls look like.  Hell, you would move down here once I was done showing you around!

Down South for me is London...😉

These girls on RLC and especially in the Barca housing projects are only there to wait for their call.  Once they have it they get dressed like a whirlwind and head out the door to make it to their next appointment.  There is absolutely nothing special about any of the girls on RLC!