3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami makes her bed before she goes out there may yet be hope for the night.

Now, before anyone checks if her bed is made, maybe just become a little more realistic. In the last two years, she's had just once sex in view of the cameras.

No matter how the walls are painted, the bed is made.or whether it is cold or warm in Moscow, the sex takes place almost exclusively outside this apartment. The only hope is that RLC will recognize this and let this girls go. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Just look if she cleans herself and changes panties beofre going to bed when she comes back... Usually she doesn't, so...

and with in just a couple mins from coming home and into bathroom on cam 8... and yes she did change her black panties and put on blue ones 😁

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Now, before anyone checks if her bed is made, maybe just become a little more realistic. In the last two years, she's had just once sex in view of the cameras.

No matter how the walls are painted, the bed is made.or whether it is cold or warm in Moscow, the sex takes place almost exclusively outside this apartment. The only hope is that RLC will recognize this and let this girls go. 

Show me the videos or photos of the girls having sex outside the apartment.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So what exactly did the girls say about tonight?

Do you think I get everything translated in real time? I don't know or care about what they do tonight. I've had some of their conversations in the past recorded if I think it's something of value.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Do you think I get everything translated in real time? I don't know or care about what they do tonight. I've had some of their conversations in the past recorded if I think it's something of value.

Translations? Or your imagination and fantasies?