B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Amina has already licked Karol's pussy tonight.

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Amina and Karol. 

Back in a groove. Literally.

5 days past after nill has gone and look what we have here, not long she missed him:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RalyraEg said:

5 days past after nill has gone and look what we have here, not long she missed him:biggrin:

Cheesy, myself and others were questioning how things were between these ladies. Until last night it seemed a little out of sorts. BF's or not their connection truly remains strong, and I for one am glad to see this. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Cheesy, myself and others were questioning how things were between these ladies. Until last night it seemed a little out of sorts. BF's or not their connection truly remains strong, and I for one am glad to see this. 

I believe the connection will remain strong with Karol.  I question that connection with Amina because she still has her own agenda and if something or someone doesn't fit into her schedule they will be brushed aside without a second thought.  

I'm really sad to see Anita's gf packing up in B4.  There is one strong connection I really hope continues.  The morning after their first night the gf went home but was back within several hours with a packed bag so I am hoping she lives close enough that they stay together.  I have my fingers crossed there.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I believe the connection will remain strong with Karol.  I question that connection with Amina because she still has her own agenda and if something or someone doesn't fit into her schedule they will be brushed aside without a second thought.  

She (Amina)  is willful but not inconsiderate. (insert opinion here)

Has she been rude to some yes,

a little selfish...yes,  but she always seems to get what she wants.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She (Amina)  is willful but not inconsiderate. (insert opinion here)

Has she been rude to some yes,

a little selfish...yes,  but she always seems to get what she wants.

That's my point.  She always gets what SHE wants.  Don't get me wrong, I really hope she and Karol stay connected.  Right this minute she is on the phone (speaker) and has been for a long time.  It's a guy but not the one she speaks to in English.  Don't know what they are talking about but she laughs and plays with her pussy frequently.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

That's my point.  She always gets what SHE wants.  Don't get me wrong, I really hope she and Karol stay connected.  Right this minute she is on the phone (speaker) and has been for a long time.  It's a guy but not the one she speaks to in English.  Don't know what they are talking about but she laughs and plays with her pussy frequently.  

Sad to say, but you are right, i remember days from b4, b3 and that was different kind of person, she has more tender, more humanity, something from lady.. I liked that Ami more, last months rlc has not good influence on her, and which is more way down we go, but its just my observation, dont want to judge someone.

Its none of my business, maybe something happened in her private life, and thats why she has changed.

• Upvote 1